chapter 12

Jungkook sat down on his knees in front of her, his eyes blazing with intensity.

Jungkook: "what happened hmm, feeling scared" *deep tone*

(Yn does not respond to him and he clenched his job in anger. Then again he say something)

Jungkook: turn your head up *his voice rising in anger*

(But YN didn't respond. And after hearing his anger filled voice She gets more scared, too paralyzed with fear. She just shook her head, her face still buried between her knees.)

Jungkook's anger boiled over

Jungkook's anger boiled over. He grabbed her hair, pulling her head up roughly and bring to himself.

Jungkook: you gets so much courage to avoid my words,*Dangerous voice*
"Look at me!" (he snarled, his eyes blazingp with fury.)
"You're going to pay for what your father did, and you're going to start by looking at me!"

(YN's eyes were wide with terror as she stared up at Jungkook. She tried to speak, but her voice was frozen in her throat. She could only whimper, tears streaming down her face.

Jungkook's grip on her hair tightened, his knuckles white with rage. He was beyond reason, beyond control. All he could see was his sister's face, his broken promised, his family and the pain that YN's father had caused.
(Yn was hissing a lot in pain due to jungkook tight grip on her hair.)

Yn: pl-please le-leave me, it's hurting a lot, please I do-don't do an-anything *her voice is shaking with pain*
(But Jungkook didn't release his grip. Instead, he pulled her hair even tighter, his eyes flashing with anger.)

Jungkook: "You think this hurts? "You think this is pain? You have no idea what pain is."

YN whimpered, tears streaming down her face. "Please, stop. You're hurting me."
(After hearing this he tighten his grip on her hair)

Jungkook: tell me why did your father do this? *his voice loud and menacing * Why did he kill my sister? Why does your father wanted to hurt my family, tell me then I will leave you *said in his deep tone*

Yn: *shook her head, tears streaming down her face* " I don't know " *she whispered* i swear i don't know what you are saying *hising in pain* my father can't kill anyone, he was very nice person.
(hearing this his eyes darken)
jungkook: your father killed my sister and you are also involved with him, am I  right? now say on whose order did you and your father do all this.

Yn: I am telling the truth and I haven't done anything to anyone.

Jungkook: you will not say like this, I know girls like you, tell me how much money was given to you, on whose advice did you all do this? Then I will let you go from here.

Yn: I don't do all this on anyone behalf and I have not taken any money.

Jungkook: if you haven't taken any money then where did you get so much money which i found in your house, tell me the truth you bloody gold digger..*he exclaimed in anger *