chapter 2

Other side

( Somewhere in Seoul )

Author pov :-
After crashing the car he run away from there to an abounded building . When he reach there he saw a man who is sitting on a chair & his man's were protecting him from everywhere.

Author pov end

Author pov end.

Driver : I did what you say and it's your turn to save us .

?? : * smirk* you did biggest mistake of your life.

Driver : ( in shuttering voice ) wh-at d-do you mean by that you had said that you will help me to go out of Country and now you are saying that I did a mistake to follow your order.

?? : ( while chuckling ) and you believe on a stranger you know how I'm? By the way you don't have to know.

Driver : but I wa.... ( intruppted by someone )....

?? ( Guard ) : boss mafia king jungkook has know everything that crash is done by driver and now their man's are searching everywhere for him & boss only mafia king jungko..* intruppted *
?? : shut up you bastard stop calling him MAFIA KING again and again

Guard in mind ( ab mafia king Ko king nahi toh mafia queen bolu koi iss gadhe ko samjhaoo)

Guard : sorry boss

?? : now say what are you saying

Guard : sir mafia king ( receiving death glare from his boss ) sorry sorry. Jungkook sister fall down from the cliff and And currently Mrs and Mr jeon and jungkook brother jihoo are in hospital.

?? : WHAT ? * SHOUTING * only jungkook sister die ( in anger he grab the driver's collar and said you did nothing & asking for help.

Driver : it's not my fault, I did what you had said that ( the breaks of the car have to fail and take car on a cliff road or soon as I get a chance , I have to get out of the car) . And now you are backing on your words you promised me.

?? (Mind) : Because of his one mistake, Jungkook has come to know that this driver had failed the breaks of the car. If all of them had dies everyone will thinks that he also died along with them.Then nobody knew that the brakes of the car had failed. How would anyone know, everybody would have died after falling from the cliff and as far as the driver is concerned, everybody thought that he too had died along with them. then I would have killed this driver on the pretext of sending him somewhere else but now I can't do such a thing because Jungkook has already found out that this driver did it and he is still alive if I kill him then he will think that this This is someone else's work; he was just a means to kill his family , The real mastermind is someone else.

( And now if I send him anywhere jungkook will find him or he will tell him the truth then he will surely kill me for this( no no no I have to do something ..thinkk..think ahhh idea !! )

?? : I heard you have a young & beautiful daughter, I don't think you wanted her to get hurt .

Driver : please don't do anything to my daughter * worried tone*

?? : I will not do anything to her if you do what I say

Driver : now what I have to do

?? : listen, if you catch up by jungkook you will not say truth instead of saying truth you have to say that ____________ understand.

Driver : okay I will say what you have told me to say but please don't do anything to my daughter *pleading tone*

?? : take this money and get out from here and never show me your face, and don't act smart my eyes is on you till you leave this city.
Driver : okay ( then he went from there )

?? : keep eyes on him & watch what he will do now & keep updating me about this Driver and jungkook .

Guard - Okay boss.

Somewhere in Seoul

Night ( 1: 45 )

??? : aapa hasn't come yet ,it's so late his phone is also showing switch off ( hey God please keep my dad safe I have no one except him in this world

??? : aapa hasn't come yet ,it's so late his phone is also showing switch off ( hey God please keep my dad safe I have no one except him in this world. * tensed tone *

DOOR KNOCKING SOUND

* Knock knock *Yn baby open the door ,it's me your appa

Yn : this is appa voice, it seems appa has come ( she looks out from her door little hole to confirm whether it is her father or not )
Yn to herself : this is indeed appa but why is he sweating and being so scared ? ( she open the door )

Yn : appa why do you look so scared ? Everything Is alright, right ? You are fine, have you been hurt everywhere? How you come so late ? * worried

[ yn father is THAT DRIVER ]

Y/d : calm down child I am absolutely fine. Princess now listen to me first quickly close the door and pack your stuff we are leaving from there.

Yn : But appa what happened and why are we going * confused *

Y/d : I will tell you everything later pack your stuff quickly *scared tome* we have to leave now

Yn : but dad where we will go at this late hour ( 2 : 00 ).
Y/d : princess you trust your father right

Yn : yes appa , I trust you more than myself
Y/d : if you trust me ,then pack your stuff quickly.

Yn: okay appa (yn go from there to her room for packing her stuff)

Y/d(mind) : princess, please forgive me, I had lieing to you, but I'm doing all this for your safety. Whatever happens to me, i will not let anything happens to you. I have to protect you from those people, they are very dangerous and cruel for my innocent child.
.
.
.
.
.
I hoped my beautiful readers will love this chapter ❤️.
.
.
Till then bye bye 👋 😘..

One vote for this cutie 💓 💗