chapter 13

Next day

Evening (4:26)

Yn comes to her sense and she was still in basement laying on the cold, basment floor, she has paining and aching all over her body and blood was coming out from some of her body parts bcz of Jungkook's brutal beating

Tears streamed down her face she tried to sit up but she can't bcz of pain so she again lay by keeping her her head on cold floor
as memories flooded her mind.

Yn: "Mama... appa ...its h-hurting..so ba-d... (she mumbling, her voice trembling like a child's and curled up into a ball, rocking back and forth, seeking comfort in the memories of her parents. )

Yn: "Why did you leave me?" (she sobbed, her heart breaking anew. YN's sensitive nature made her feel everything intensely. The pain, the fear, the loss – it all overwhelmed her.
As she lay there, she remembered the happy times with her parents. The laughter, the hugs, the comforting words.)

Yn: "Mumma, appa.., please come back," *she whimpered, her voice cracking. The. She goes to sleep again*

.
.

Time skip

Same day
Night (10:00)

In Jungkook room

Jungkook yelled loudly in his room

Jungkook yelled loudly in his room. "Guards! Guards!" (Then Two big men ran inside the room.)
Guards: "Yes, sir?"
Jungkook: bring that girl from the basement to my room
(The guards looked at each other, then left to get YN.)

Yn pov:-

I was lying on the floor emotional less that suddenly I hear sound of some one ot steps which is coming toward the basement, "I got scared and my heart raced at the thought that he will again beat me"
As the footsteps got closer, and the door unblocking sound can heard, I saw a sliver of light from the opening door. I squinted, trying to see who it was.

But as the person came into view, I saw it was one of the guards. He looked around the room, his eyes scanning the space until they landed on me.

I tried to sit up straight with the support of wall, but my body ached all over. The guard's expression was blank, then guards come towards me and started dragging me out of the basement.