chapter 8

In yn room

Jungkook eyes scan the room, his gaze settling on the girl who is crying and trembling in the corner of her bed room

Jungkook eyes scan the room, his gaze settling on the girl who is crying and trembling in the corner of her bed room. He smirked after looking at her this condition and take his steps closer to her while mocking;

Jungkook : *mocking* ohhh see how this bi**h is scared look at me b***h.
(but yn don't have courage to look at him, then he bends down to her level in front of her)

Yn : please leave me, I don't do anything please *hiccupping *

Jungkook : how can I when your father did a big sin, CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID; "LOOKED AT ME" *shouting angrily *

Finally yn look at him and her teary and scared eyes met with his dark and emotionless one.

Yn : please I-I'dont know why are you doing this all, I don't do anything p-please leave m-me I will go from h-here *while sobbing and hiccupping like a baby*

Jungkook (in mind) : when's look at me with her red puffy eyes I feel like I am hurting an innocent, how can I leave her because of her father my sister die my family got hurt, HOW.

( jungkook grab her job tightly and pull her closer to himself)

Jungkook: you don't know why I am hurting you! then listen just because of your father; my sister die and my brother is in hospital bed, mom is crying continuously; my dad lost her princess just because of your f*****g father, "and now you are going to suffer for your father's sin" *he growled near her face his hot breath is hitting her face*

(YN's mind raced, she I trembling in his grip and her eyes went wide in shocked and feared.)

YN: "M-my father can't be a killer! He's a kind and gentle person! He would never hurt anyone!" You are telling lies to me *scared and trembling voice*

Jungkook: "Spare me the act. I know what he's capable of."

YN: "N-no, you don't know him! He's always been so sweet and caring! He would never do something like that!" *Broken tone*

Jungkook: "Sweet and caring? You really are naive, aren't you? Your father is a monster, and you're just like him." *dark tone*

YN: "I'm not like him! I'm not a monster! And neither is he! You're just trying to hurt me because you're angry!"

Jungkook :"Angry? You have no idea what I am. And you're going to find out."

(YN starts crying again, shaking her head)

YN: "N-no... my father can't be a killer... I won't believe it..."

Jungkook: "Believe it! Your father is a killer, and you're going to pay for his sins!" *Dangerous and in his deep tone*

(Jungkook pulls YN towards him, his face red with anger)

YN: "N-no... please... let me go..."(struggling in his grip)

Jungkook : "You're going to regret defending him!
(JK's voice is raised, his words spat out in anger)

Yn : "S-stop... please... you're hurting me..."

Jungkook : "Hurting you? This is just the beginning. You have no idea what I'm capable of."

(JK's grip on YN's arm tightens, his fingers digging into her skin)

YN: "Ahh... please... stop..."

(JK's face is inches from YN's, his anger and hatred palpable)

Jungkook: "You're going to learn to obey me, and you're going to learn to regret ever crossing me."

YN: "P-please... don't hurt me... I'll do anything..." *crying badly *

Jungkook : "Anything? You'll do anything? We'll see about that."
(JK's eyes narrow, his gaze intense)

Yn : "W-what do you want me to do?" (Hoping that after she do what he want then he will leave her but she doesn't that he is never gonna leave her)

Jungkook : "I want you to suffer. I want you to know what it's like to lose everything."

(YN starts crying again, her body shaking with fear)

Yn : "N-no... please... have mercy..."

Jungkook : "Mercy? You want mercy? Your father showed no mercy to my sister. Why should I show mercy to you?" *his voice is cold and dark, his words devoid of emotion*

Yn pov :-

I'm paralyzed with fear, I try to speak to beg him to stop, but my voice is shaking too much. I can barely whisper. He's not listening anyway. He's too caught up in his own anger. I'm starting to lose hope. Maybe I'll never escape.

I think of my father, of how he always protected me. But now he's gone, and I'm alone. I'm completely at this man's mercy.
I try to think clearly, but my mind is a mess. I'm so scared. I don't know what to do. I look around the room, hoping to find something to help me. But there's nothing. I'm alone.

Jungkook pov:-

I can see the fear in her eyes, but it doesn't stop me. I'm too far gone, consumed by my own anger and desire for revenge. She's the daughter of the man who killed my sister, and she'll pay for his sins. I don't care if she's innocent. She's all I have left to hurt.

.
.

Yn's situation is becoming increasingly desperate. The man's grip is tightening, his intentions clear. She's running out of time, and options. Will she find a way to break free, or will she become a tragic victim of circumstance?

.
.
.

I hoped my beautiful readers will love this chapter ❤️ ♥️ 💕 💖
.
.
.
Next chapter will come soon....please vote 😊

.
.
Bye 👋 👋

 One vote for this cutie 💓 💗