chapter 6

Pervious chapter

Before that he said something to jungkook his I fall on a man with a gun is pointing it at his daughter who was just going up the chairs of the station. He comes to know that he is the man of same person who made him do all this work he gets care that if he say anything to jungkook then he will kill his daughter.
...............................

.

Y/d : I don't do this on anyone advice. I want to kill them for myself bcz I have my own reasons from past days that it..

Then suddenly taehyung ( punched him hard)
Taehyung: he doesn't say it like this, we have to apply our own tricks.

AUTHOR POV:-

yn going up the stairs of station but she stopped in middle and turn her head towards platform area and saw that many mens had surrounded her father and one of them had punished him

yn going up the stairs of station but she stopped in middle and turn her head towards platform area and saw that many mens had surrounded her father and one of them had punished him. She get scared that what if those people hurt her father so without thinking twice she started to run towards his father direction.
Other side her father quickly take a bodyguards gun and pointed at himself and said, "if anyone comes near me then I will kill myself".
Jungkook Bodyguard about to attack him but stop by his boss order to put the guns down who were pointing their guns at him.
Yn also get scared after seeing her father hold a gun and pointing on himself, then she stop on her spot after hearing her appa words.

Y/d : *Shout loudly * yn go from here

(And yn also yelled back while again coming towards her father)

Yn : I am not going to leave here those people were hurting you.*worried tone*

( jungkook and the rest of the people look in the that direction from where the sound was coming and saw a girl is coming towards them while running, and bodyguards where going to catch her, then jungkook stop them

( jungkook and the rest of the people look in the that direction from where the sound was coming and saw a girl is coming towards them while running, and bodyguards where going to catch her, then jungkook stop them.)

Y/d : child go from here this people are very dangerous, they can hurt you go from here, I swear to you otherwise I will shoot myself. *scared voice like what if they catch her and then they will also hurt her*

She stopped after hearing this..

Yn : *while crying * a-appa ...

Y/d : Go * yell in broken tone while looking at his child this condition bcz of him*

Then she turn around and started living from there, jimin and taehyung were where about to go and catch her but Jungkook stop them. GUNSHOT ..
That's when a gunshot voice echoing there
Everyone looks in that direction and get shocked because YN fathers had fallen on the ground, he had shoot himself. yn freeze in her place after hearing gunshot voice and slowly turn around and her world stop moving after looking the horrible scene, she stop moving and tears started falling from her eyes because her hero, her world, her father is on the ground, blood is coming out of his chest that's when her eyes goes to jungkook and where he was holding the gun. She thought that he shoot her father. She started coming toward them slowly. (while shivering and crying)

Jungkook speaks by bending to her father's level who is on the ground and taking his last breath.

Jungkook : *he thaught that he shoot himself and say* you thought that by killing yourself you will be saved from me or the punishment, then you are thinking wrong now your daughter will suffer the punishment for your committed sin. I will make her life living hell *dark scary tone* and stared her father who is taking his last breath then he get up from his seat and started working in the direction of his daughter who is coming from front while crying badly. he is about to take his step forward only but he feel someone grip on his feet to stop his steps.

Y/d : *while grabbing his feet* p-please s-spare m-my d-dau-ghter, s-she i-is in-nnocen-t, do-don't d-o an-anything to h-er, s-she h-has no o-ne in th-this wo-rld ex-cept m-me a-and i-i m al-so leav-ing he-r, pl-please.. * broken crying 😢 tone *

Jungkook: my sister was also innocent, what did she has done to you that you killed her *Yelled angrily *
(Then yn's father looked at his daughter who is coming to him while crying badly)
He can't see her in any danger or getting hurt, so he gather his all courage for last time and scream his lungs out.

Y/d : YN GO FROM HERE. HE WILL KILL YOU MY CHILD.

As soon as he says that, he die on spot yn freeze right there after witnessing her father lifeless body, then she look towards Jungkook, who was coming toward her with his Predator step.
she remembers her father's last word and started to run away from there.
jungkook stop right there after seeing her running away from them being scared and he watched her fading figure with his *mysterious dark smirk*

Jhope : why did you let her go like this?. Jimin : yes JK why did you do this *in frustrated voice*
Jungkook: you gyuz really think I will let her go that easily *smirk* let her enjoy her freedom for a while,

 Jimin : yes JK why did you do this *in frustrated voice*Jungkook: you gyuz really think I will let her go that easily *smirk* let her enjoy her freedom for a while,

" she don't know a devil is coming for.
hunting his prey " *dark tone*

..
.

.

I hoped my beautiful readers will love this chapter ❤️ ♥️ 💕 💖

.
.
Please gyuz vote
.
.