47. Mad Dog Hunt and Finally Mine

The alley was very dark, but the outlines were still barely distinguishable. Someone dashed towards a dead-end wall in the distance. The men were too focused on pestering the feeling guy from the behind, unaware of the figure appearing behind them. The hooded person in a cloak reached the dead end and looked back.

"Hey, you omega. Let me fuck you once for three silver coins, huh? This body will become your lover."

The three men exchanged vulgar remarks and laughed. The person they referred to as an omega stood silently, unmoving.

"You're emitting such a sweet scent, you must be on your heat. Don't consume those drugs and just spend a good time with me. Me fucking you once will be enough to end your heat."

"They say aristocratic omegas are a delicacy because they're soft. Why don't you show some kindness to these poor bottom place dwellers?"

As the alphas closed in, the omega suddenly rushed forward. It seemed like an attempt to push them away and escape, but to Klopp's eyes, it was futile. The omega, now caught in the clutches of the alphas, couldn't even scream. The alphas covered the omega's mouth and tried to force that person down to the ground.

"Let go of that person."

At the chilling warning from behind, the startled alphas jumped up from their positions. Meanwhile, the omega managed to stand up and attempted to flee. Startled and unable to see this side properly, the omega pulled down their hood tighter and glanced back at the alphas standing behind. Running with increasing speed, the omega collided with Klopp in the end. The omega was staggering backward,

so Klopp reflexively supported that person by the waist. A sweet scent permeated through the fluttering cloak.

The feeling of the omega's waist against his arm was surprisingly familiar. Moreover, this scent.

This couldn't be impossible. He had clearly stated that he was at his countryside villa. There was no reason for him to be chased by those kinds of people in such a dangerous place. But his instinct told him otherwise. The person who was captured and stiffened in his grip was non other than that guy.

Klopp quickly removed the hood. And he met those blue eyes, as shocked as his eyes.

"Aelock?"

Klopp was too shocked to comprehend the situation. Even though Aelock was standing right in front of him, Klopp couldn't believe it. He couldn't speak. And Aelock seemed so terrified looking at Klopp. He looked at the dazed person who was holding him and then regained his senses. He tried to push away the arms wrapped around his waist. In the midst of Aelock struggling to escape, Klopp also quickly regained his senses. He held onto Aelock's waist firmly so he couldn't escape.

"Let go of me."

"You'll die if you run away."

The warning was so cold that even his own lips froze as he spoke it. His hands clenched at his waist, and Aelock shuddered, then fell silent. He relaxed his body and leaned slightly against Klopp. The sweet scent became even stronger. He felt a surge of anger that Aelock had such a sweet scent that he was mistaken for an Omega, and he wanted to rip his throat out right now.

Meanwhile, the thugs approached them.

"What's this? That omega is my wife. Give me 5 silver coins since you touched him."

They sneered, drawing their daggers. Without a word, Klopp took out the pouch of silver coins he always carried and threw it on the ground. With a thud, the pouch burst open and the silver coins spilled over. There were at least 30 of them.