"I've heard a lot about you"

"I swear Nelles has the best ice cream I've ever had. It's like an orgasm in your mouth, you know?" Piper sighs as she takes another bite of her ice cream.

I can't help but giggle at Charlie's expression. Much to everyone's surprise, Charlie is a virgin and sometimes is annoyed by mine and Piper's openness. I mean, she's not judgmental and rude to us about our choices, but rather just uncomfortable.

"Seriously Piper, does everything have to be somehow be related to sex with you?" Charlie asks.

Piper simply shrugs her shoulders. Out of the three of us Piper is the most sexually active. She's got a pretty good number of guys on her list. She's smart because they're not known because they either go to college or are from another school. I make the mistake of sleeping with guys from our school. I'm currently at four guys, well five including Keith, but I'm trying to forget about that one.

Before I can make a joke to Charlie about Piper being a sex addict, both of the girls sit up straight in their chairs on the patio of the ice cream shop.

I don't turn around and instead casually ask, "Who's behind me?"

Piper giggles and twirls her brown locks. Even Charlie looks nervous and fidgets with her hands.

They both proceed to ignore me and Reid Patino suddenly takes a chair next to me.

"Hello ladies. How are you all doing this fine evening?" He smirks at me while he puts his arm around my chair so casually; as if it's something we do all the time. It's not.

I haven't spoken to him this entire summer. Speaking of mistakes, he's one of them. It was a one time thing, okay, maybe a six-time thing. But still, we haven't talked since the last time, and that was at the beginning of summer.

Piper responds for all of us, "We're fine. Super fine." She giggles after her sentence. She's always been a giggler.

His hand that's wrapped around my shoulder is tracing small circles into the exposed skin of my shoulder. I try to not shiver at his touch. "What are you doing here, Reid? Where are your buddies?"

"What, I can't stop by myself for some ice cream?" When I look at him suspiciously he sighs, "The boys are behind me."

It still doesn't answer why he's here. But I let that slip. It's no coincidence that he's here. It's weird but I know he doesn't like ice cream. If he were here with a girl it would make more sense. But he stopped with just him.

I hear the faint rumble of their cars in the distance. Reid isn't really the friendliest person in town, but he isn't the worst. Honestly, I think half the shit that comes out of people's mouth is nonsense. There are a lot of rumors about him but I'd rather get my information straight from the source. I honestly believe that he's a nice guy, but his looks and quietness make people assume things. I know better than to believe what they spew, because if I listened to what they say I would go crazy.

Really, because according to my town that can't tell the truth from a lie, I currently have three sugar daddies, and I'm working on my fourth. I have daddy issues, which I don't, at all. I apparently also lost my virginity when I was 12. So false. I had sex when I was 15. And I've had over twenty sex partners. That's the thing about living in a town where everyone knows everyone. Your business, even if its not true, is known. 

Which is why I don't believe any gossip unless it comes from Piper. That girl does her research before telling anyone anything. She may be ditzy, and not the brightest, but she is always honest. Sometimes brutally honest. And Charlie doesn't worry about gossip. She has her own issues, and focuses solely on school and getting out of town next year.