I'm good, super good.

We pull onto Keith's street and park a few houses down. It's always a precaution at parties in smaller towns. The cops drive around town looking to bust parties. I can't really blame them, we're all being highly illegal and all since none of us are twenty-one.

While sitting in the car I'm trying to amp myself up. This is going to either be an incredibly fun night, or a dramatic night. I'm hoping for the fun night.

"Two or three shots before we go in?" Piper turns around to ask me. Charlie is driving tonight because she said she's not in the mood to drink. In all honestly, she doesn't like drinking most of the time. She's got too much on the line to party like the rest of us. She only drinks when she knows she can't get caught or in trouble.

I tap my forehead. "Hm, let's do three."

Piper grins at me. "Oh, so tonight you're going hard, huh?"

"I have to be if I'm at this house!"

Charlie rolls her eyes at me. "Just please make sure you're coherent. Okay? We've got a lot on our agenda tomorrow. Brunch, school shopping, and the pool."

"Yeah, yeah, okay. Hand me our booze." I smile at her so she knows I'm joking.

Piper and I look at each other before plugging our noses and chugging. I can't stand the taste of alcohol. Charlie finally grabs our bottles from us.

"Woah, girls. I am not dragging you around tonight! Take it slow," Charlie chuckles at us. "We'll give it five minutes, and then we'll go in."

Piper giggles before turning to me and saying, "If I don't come back with you guys tonight, don't kill me please."

We all sit in the car together, and listen to music while allowing our alcohol to hit our systems. I look in front of me and see Charlie's black hair hanging straight and long while she bops her head to the music. She's the exotic one of us all. Her mom is Italian and her dad, well what she's been told, is that he is Cuban. How the hell she got naturally midnight black hair, and the most striking green eyes, is beyond me.

Piper is clearly feeling the alcohol because she's using her phone as a microphone and singing extremely loud, and on tune. Piper isn't one to sing because she's good, and too shy when it comes to things she's good at.

My two best friends are such wonderful people. I know that we put up a bitch front, and are either loved or hated but I can't help but say how much I love them.

I start giggling. Charlie looks back at me and asks, "What's up with you?"

My head is starting to become foggy. "Well, I'm drunk. Or tipsy, whatever, same thing, kinda sorta."

Piper throws her hands in the air, "That's what I wanted to hear. Let's go!"

"We're here bitches!" I sing as we open the door. You'd think more people would look when I yell, but unfortunately, the music is blaring and there are not a lot of people near the doorway.

Charlie huffs, "That's one way to make an entrance. But I'll see you all in a few I'm going to go see if I can find Leo from a couple of my classes from last year!"

Piper disappears without a word, and Charlie follows her.

Keith's house is large but doesn't scream 'I'm rich'. He's one of the wealthiest guys in town but his parents spend it in different ways. So his house is packed and not huge so it's even smaller and even hotter when there is this many people here.

I walk into the kitchen and remember the reason I love his parties. I know half the people and the other half are nameless.

"Hunter, Kelly! Guys! Hey!" Oh god, I'm drunk. My voice is high and screechy.