Play times over

(Before we begin this chapter I would like to say a couple things, first off thanks for reading.)

(Second of all, I made a mistake, so red she hulks name is Betty Ross, and psylcoks name is Betsy, but I called red she hulk Betsy instead of Betty, so apologies for the confusion, last chapter it was red she hulk and she hulk, from now on, I will keep calling Betsy, Psylock and I'll start calling Red she hulk "Betty".)

(Now back to the good stuff...)

__________________________________

13 women are scoured throughout New York, Mj, Felicia, Anna (Venom), Emma frost, Rogue, Storm, Kitty pride, Betsy Braddock (Psylock), Jubilee, Jean grey, domino, Jennifer (She hulk) Betty (red she hulk.)

Almost all of New York was evacuated and venomized like in Spiderman web of shadows. every corner, every street was filled with either back or purple goop with red veins. at the heart of it was a towering fortress, the Baxter bundling, once home to the fantastic 4c now the home of symbiote legion.

Because the heros were about as useful as hot ice cream they didn't even bother trying to do more.

They were all around Manhattan searching for Peter, Emma frost and her group of the X-men were looking around the Baxter building. Emma and her group were looking through the various rooms, Emma and Jean were guarding the sound device that was their one weakness.

The machine was large and bulky with white and blue walls and a giant 4 on the side, wires of red and blue and green and yellow ran through the outside. there was only one button on the control pad of the machine, a giant red button and a dial that could turn the noise form three modes 1: nauseating, 2: frustrating, and 3: lethal.

Jean: "Why don't we just destroy it?"

Emma: "Too risky, if we hit it wrong then it'll release sound and we'll all be dead."

Jean paused and sighed.

Jean: "Good point."

Emma: "You are nervous."

Jean: "Yea, I mean...what if we fail...?"

Emma: "We won't, Peter can't win, he just needs too accept his place as ours."

Jean: "And if he doesn't?"

Emma: "We break him, tear him down, kill the hero inside of him...then reform him."

Jean: "Mmm...I can see it now, Peter on a chain...licking us to climax while he sibs and begs for me."

Emma: "All in due time~"

_______________________________

Storm and Betsy were in the sues room, there were old stains of Peter's and Susan's cum, storm giggled and she looked at Betsy. Betsy looked and also laughed, tho she felt a tinge of jealousy that Susan would be the first to breed with Peter, not to mention she was probably carrying his child seeing as there was no condoms in sight.

Kitty, rouge, jubilee and domino were all busy guarding the front door, Domino was the first to speak.

Domino: "I have a bad feeling."