𝟢𝟤𝟤. 𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈

/✶. 𝐅𝐀𝐋𝐒𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐃
𝟢𝟤𝟤.       𝗐𝗁𝗈 𝗂𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈

   AFTER THE BIG argument between athena and kordell happened, athena went over to the pink and orange couch with daia to basically explain everything

   as they were talking, athena turned around to see what all the commotion was. she saw kordell and leah going at each other about something that had been said.

   athena sighed, shaking her head while leaning back into the couch. "i just want this to all be over with," she told daia.

   "same," the girl agreed.

   then as the girls went back to the island table where everybody was sitting, daia had asked athena if she wanted to talk with her and kordell.

   "no, but we can."

   everyone watched as the girl walked over to the pink and orange couch again, kordell sitting in the middle of the girls.

   "i just want to say, i've literally told her that you've been honest with me since the beginning that you have a very strong connection with athena, it would take a lot to turn your head but at the same time, you feel like in the couple of days that we met i'm up there and i—"

   "checking boxes," kordell finished. "and that you still want to come here and get to know me and you still want to come here and get to know her. but im gonna let you alll talk, im gonna yall have you peace, but maybe chill the fuck our first," daia said before waking away.

   kordell sat up, "look, i just want to make my amends with you. shit went down between me and her. we kissed, we cuddled, we hugged, massaged. all of that shit happened. i'm not finna beat around the bush. i don't even use fucking numbers. i'm not even good at math. why the fuck would i use numbers?"

   "regardless of the situation, i dont give a fuck about that shit. it's dead. i don't care. it's all about me and you here. i have been completely honest to you on what i did out there,"

   "obviously, you made your decision. i get that. i'm not gonna force it," kordell said. "you made your decision. you recoupled with this girl, kordell. you fully recoupled with this girl," she told him.

   "i'm not trying— i'm sorry. listen, how i was going about it— and she told you the same way. i told her that, just because it says recoupling, does not mean that i am recoupling up with you."

   athena sighed, "if you felt like that connection was so strong, stronger than ours, to the point that it doesn't matter about 'oh, how does athena feel? oh, fuck it, give me a kiss but give me another kiss' like that's just so fucked in so many ways, kordell,"