Chapter 9. Sorscha's POV.

The sirens walling. Clodagh screaming in absolute agony. The back doors of the ambulance swing open and she gets wheeled away from me. I try and catch up but it's not good I just have to wait a few minutes and find out what room she been put it. Room 164 of the maternity ward. Rush there not bothering to take the lift and run up the stairs. Running up and down corridors trying my best not to nock people over. I finally reached the room. I stand still outside, all these thoughts and questions running through my head. What if two girls couldn't be mums? What if they won't have fun because they haven't got a father? I push all the thoughts to the back if my mind when I hear Clodagh screaming again. I push the door open. I race over to Clodagh and try and keep her calm the best I can. 15 hours of labour later and our beautiful baby girl was here. 'Quinn Autumn Doyle.' I couldn't wait to get back to the nursery and tell all the girls our beautiful baby girls name. After they did all their checks they needed to do in Quinn it was finally time to go home. I ring Autumn to ask her to bring the car seat as we came in the ambulance and she was here yesterday to drop our bags off for us so she already knew where we were. I pack out bags as quick as possible wanting to leave this place. Autumn arrives and meets Quinn. We all get ready leave and as we're walking down the corridor we see Charlotte being wheeled down the corridor and past us. Her eyes blood shot and her face pale. As scary as Autumn can be, I'm glad she's was the one here to see that as well as us. i look over at Autumn, seeing the horrified look on her face, i follow her gaze and see Mia, in HANDCUFFS!! i hear the officer say she is being charged with attempted murder and i look shocked. Mia?! Attempted murder?! What is going on..?