Chapter 14. Charlottes POV.

I look at Mia and furrow my brows. Why was she being so.. secretive..? I get the note pad and write on it.

"What's going on?" Mia sits down next to me looking... uncomfortable. What is going on with her? She shifts uncomfortably in the seat and takes my hand.. she looks into my eyes..

"Charlotte." she takes a shaky breathe. "Sweetheart... Rodger wanted me to work with him again... i told him no.. but... i'm scared. I'm scared about what he will do.." she confesses looking at her hands. i look at her in shock and cup her cheek forcing her to look at me.. I smile warmly at her. I try to speak but nothing comes out. i groan frustratedly..

"Hey sweetheart." she says softly stoking my hair "its ok... don't try to talk.. you'll hurt yourself.. its okay baby..."

I look at her.. i smile and tap her face.. she smiles and leans in to kiss me, i kiss her back and smile against her lips. She pulls away and cups my cheek looking into my eyes.

"Sweetheart.. i need to tell you something... i need you to listen ok...?" i nod listening to her every word. "The girl.. on my phone.. it was my sister. I'm sorry that i made you think i was cheating on you... i would never. I love you too much to risk loosing you..." she takes a shaky breathe. "There's more.. but its to do with me and Reece... don't get mad as this happened before me and him broke up but... uhm.. im... pregnant..." my eyes widen and i look at her. i get my note pad out and start writing

"why would i be mad my love...? The more important thing is how do you and Reece feel about this..? Are you both happy about this...?" 

Mia observes the note for a minute and nods.. smiling. 

"We are.. We are scared and nervous but we are also very excited... i just hope that i get to go through this with you..."