Chapter 12. Charlottes POV

I had awoke from my coma. As i look around my room, i can't see Mia anywhere. Where was she? Although why should i expect her to be here i was going to try and threaten her. I should of. The of  though of her not knowing I'm awake is unsettling. I wanted her here and now. I didn't have my phone on me so i had no way of getting her here. None of the nurses knew i was awake yet. I rung the bell by the side of my bed and within a few seconds i had doctors and nurses all around me. I instantly try to tell the nurse closest to me to ring Mia but my mouth wouldn't open. What had happened? Why couldn't i talk. I point at my mouth trying to get the nurse to realize that i couldn't open my mouth but it was useless no body realized. The nurses had left to go and get me some food, As they got back and tried getting me to eat they then realized that my mouth couldn't open. The next thing i know im having a feeding tube put in place as they afraid i would pass out for having nothing in my system for my body to run off. Once hey had put my feeding tube in place, they gave me a notepad and a pen and told me that if i needed anything to ring the bell and give them a note saying to write what ever i need on it. Before she had eve took a step out of my room i had rung the bell. My shivery pale hands passed the note to the nurse which read 'Ring Mia and tell her to get her ass here now!' The nurse nodded and walked out of the room. 

A few hours later Mia arrives. "Sorry i took so long sweetheart, i was just sorting somethings out with Rodger, Im all your now i promise." she doesn't notice that i cant talk. She asks me questions and then finally realized that i cant talk. I though the nurses would have told her that. 

i rip a piece of paper out of my note pad and begin witing. My hands trembling, cold and pale. Finally i managed to write out my question. 'What were you sorting out with Rodger?' Mia scrunches the paper into a ball in her hand. "Nothing that you need to worry about darling" she says with a disturbing voice as she throws the paper ball into the bin.