Chapter 4. Charlotte's POV.

I shouldn't have said a single thing to them. It was an amazing feeling to get it all off my chest.
I still can't get over the fact that Mia's gone. She went to California for 'work'. Yeah right, her new work must involve a new girl. I saw a message on her phone with a live heart next to their name but I couldn't make out what the name was. I can't have been me because I know she has a black rose next to my name.
Know I've told the girls at the nursery I've got to start planning something, but what could I plan. A party to celebrate her going? Ooh I've got a great idea... MURDER. But first I needed to figure out who this mysterious girl is with the stupid red live heart next to her name.

I searched all of Mia's socials picking out all the account of people I didn't know. There was only 2 that I didn't recognise, Seraya Johnstone and Emily Robert's. I just assumed that Emily was Mia's sister that I hadn't been introduced to yet. I began to search through Seraya's socials but her account was private on them all except for one account. Instagram.

I quickly searched through her posts just to find one from years ago with Mia in it. The caption read 'love of my life' with the little red heart. Oh my days, was this the girl Mia had been texting?