CHAPTER I : THE ENCOUNTER

" I...I will miss you Lex " said Felix as he grabbed onto my waist. We were inches apart when I said " Oh...Felix, I will miss you too, We will definitely meet again, my love ". We just stared into each other's eyes.

 Felix tightened his arm around me and came closer...and closer...and closer...and "ALEXA LLOYD, YOU BETTER GET YOUR BUTT BEFORE I GIVE YOU A WEDGIE, WE CANT BE LATE TO SCHOOL ON THE FIRST DAY!" screamed Felix. 

"Brooo, I was dreaming of Felix...*whimpers* he was about to kiss meh..." I replied in a sleepy voice. "You were dreaming of meh? Ya got a crush on meh or somethin'?" said Felix, looking disgusted. " EW, BRO, NO, It was SKZ Felix " I said, disgusted. I finally got up and opened me eyes...

(Let's pause for a second, shall we? This annoyingly handsome man here 👆 is my elder brother

(Let's pause for a second, shall we? This annoyingly handsome man here 👆 is my elder brother. I can read your minds ya'll, you thought he was my lover didn't ya? Oh, well. Where was I? Yeah uh, Our parents are rarely home, like in this scene our parents were at france, because of a "BUsInEsS TrIP" yeah, we've caught them making out in their trips, their friends posted. So, right now, today is me and my brother's first day of high school! Back to the story )

 " What the... " I said, annoyed. " I look handsome don't I? Even my sister will fall in love with me😎 " said Felix. " Why the heck are you wearing a suit? " " Look, I wanna find a girlfriend and uh I heard a poem 'The starting impression is the amazing impression' so, here I am " said Felix.

 "First of all, It's a quote, second of all, It's ' The first impression is the Best impression ' and third of all, you can't go to school like that, everyone will think you're my dad. I mean, you already look old enough, this will only make you look older " I said, chuckling. " You rascal, I'm seriously going to give you a wedgie now. Whatever, I'll go change, you get ready too " said Felix, angrily💢.

 I just smiled and changed into my outfit of the day. Felix and I got ready, grabbed a sandwich each and locked the door on our way out. 

We got in the bus and started eating our snacks. I then, quietly prayed " God, make this day the best day ever. I don't want any regrets. Help me make friends and be good at school today. Thank you, love you! " And, did the iconic sun-jae kiss. "What the f-" " Yo!" I screamed, looking at Felix in disbelief. 

I signalled my face "Apologize, right now". "Yeah, I won't apologize.", said Felix. I just ignored him and looked out the window, nervous and scared for my first day of school. The Bus stopped and they all got down. "China Zhen High School" I read out.

 "Good Luck Kiddo" said Felix, patting my head. I just frowned at him, " Oh come on, say it! " said Felix, I replied "Bad Luck for you!" And stormed off into the school. I opened the door of the academy and saw an Old Man, wearing a suit, "Gosh, he looks rich, He might be the principal" I thought. 

I walked up to him and said "Good Morning Sir, are you the principal?" " Depends on who you are" said the Man in a cold tone. "I'm the new student, Alexa Llyod" The Man's voice softened and he said "Ohhh Ms Llyod! It's really nice to see you, yes I am the Principal, follow me to my office please" I smiled and followed him to his office. " You wait right here, I will go and call your class president, he will give you a tour of this school, to make it easier for directions " said the Man.

 "Wait, Sir, what's your name, may I ask?" I asked, to make sure that he's not an imposter. " Oh my god, I totally forgot, call me Mr Zamola. " Got it sir, thank you " I said, as Mr Zamola left. I looked around the room and saw lots of pictures on the wall. But one picture was the BEST Picture.

" I

" I.......AM.......TOTALLY......DONE FOR " I thought, totally speechless. " THEY HAVE THIS KIND OF DREAMBOATS HERE? I GOTTA MEET THIS GUY " It was as if god heard me because, after just a few seconds, I heard the door open. I turned around, there was a bright flash...I saw the same guy from the picture. More Hot in reality!        

    " W-what..." I said, looking at the picture and the same guy in reality. " Yup, that's me, you're Alexa Llyod right? " He said. " He even knows my naaame " I thought, trying hard not to laugh like a hyena. "I'm your Class President, Hi-ruan " " I see why " I thought. " It's nice to meet you Llyod " said Hi-ruan, extending a hand. " F- No! Lex you can't say that! " I thought. "Heh...it's uh, it's nice to meet you too, Hi-ruan " I said, shaking his hand. 

" And you can call me Lex, that's more convenient " " Sure, then, you can call me Ruan. Follow me to our classroom, I'll show you around the school after school ends so we have enough time. And you're in all the classes I am, except biology-" " GOD NO, WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME BIOLOGY?! " I thought.

 " So, for that class, I'll tell you the directions, and for the other classes, you can come with me " said Ruan. " Thanks Ruan " I said, smiling ear to ear. My heart began beating faster and louder. Lex's face looked suffocated and nervous. " Are you okay? Do you need help? You seem like you're sick " asked Ruan, worried. " Just...just go out please, stop saying anything " stuttering like a mad person. Ruan nodded and went out. I exhaled loudly " OH MY GOOOOD "

Part 2???