CHAPTER 10: SOMETHING CALLED 'TRUE LOVE'

At 2:00 AM, I jolted awake to the roar of thunder, as if the sky itself had decided to announce the day. And, guess what? I'M FREAKING SCARED OF FREAKING THUNDER!

              I ran to my brother's bedroom and knocked on the door, HARD. He opened he door with utter messy hair. " WHAT? " He said, annoyed. " Can I sleep in your room? I'm scared..." I said. "NO" he said, as he shut the door on my face. " THE AUDACITY OF HIS " I thought. I ran to my bed and buried myself in my blankets. 

 Now, there was only one solution...HI-RUAN. I picked up my phone and called him," Yes, love? " he said. " Did you practice this for me? " I said, laughing. The thunder struck again and I lowered my voice...

" Ruan...I'm scared. I went to my brother's room but he's not allowing me inside! Can you...come pick me up? I'm sorry if I'm disturbing you but I'm just too scared... " I said, whispering.

" Okay..., then why are you whispering? " " I'm gonna be honest with you...WHAT IF THE GHOSTS HEAR ME. Oh dear...Oh dear, I'm done for " I said, almost shouting. Ruan laughed to my cute response and said," Okay, I'll come and pick you up but until then, just sit on your bed. Okay? You don't need to get ready and all, we're just gonna sleep since it's a holiday." He said, whispering back.

" Why are you whispering? " I asked him. " Oh uh...I forgot heh...well, see you there then. I'll call you when I come down! " He said, then we hung up. I'm not going to his house like this! I look like a wreck!

I wore a no makeup makeup and wore a cute pyjamas.

It was a furry white pyjamas with furry boots and a hat

It was a furry white pyjamas with furry boots and a hat. I picked up a cute heart bag so that I can keep my phone and wallet. And I know you guys are wondering about the clothes I'm gonna wear in the morning but, I was all ready with a plan. 

If I don't have clothes, I would have to wear Ruan's clothes! HEHEHEHEHEHEH.

My phone rang and I took it. It was Ruan " Heyyy " I said. " Hey, love. " He chuckled. "I'm downstairs " I ran downstairs and I saw Ruan! I ran up to him and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back.

 "I'm downstairs " I ran downstairs and I saw Ruan! I ran up to him and hugged him tightly and he hugged me back

" Ruannnn! I was so scared! It was useless having a brother, he didn't even care for me! " I pouted. Ruan chuckled at my reaction and said " You are lucky to have a brother like yours. He genuinely cares for you Lex. You remember that day when we told him that we were a thing? That day, he whispered into my ear, ' I'm genuinely happy for you, but don't make me regret it '. Maybe he's just annoyed that you woke him up too early when he was having a bad day " He said.

I recalled all the moments with my brother. I remembered that he has been protective and supportive of me in everything we ever did. Just sometimes, when he was a bit moody he was rude to me.

We were still hugging, I started " Thank you Ruan...For coming here, For loving me, For buying me those teddies, for everything! You have been the best boyfriend in the whole wide world! "I said, smiling. 

Ruan chuckled and said " You're welcome ,my lady " 

We then got in the car and started driving. I was looking out the window when suddenly, I felt a hand on me...I turned around to see, Ruan placing his hand on my thighs. I was shocked.

I looked at his face and it was turning bright red. " May I? " he asked me. " You're already doing it so...why not? " I said.

~ After a few minutes ~

I got sleepy and turned my head towards the window to avoid sleeping. But, as usual, sleep engulfed me. and, I went into dream land...

~> Video not mine, credit to MSA <~

+~+ WATCH THE VIDEO +~+