Prologue

The cat seemed frightened, the sky grey with emptiness. It seemed as if it were lonely, as if it were sad. It's just the sky, though, did starclan sent a message to us? That they are leaving us?
Oh.. I hope not. His whiskers twitched in concern as he looked at the sky again, every little minute it turning darker.
This.. was, bad, real, real, bad.
He turned to see the other furballs, their fur up as if they were fighting an enemy clan, they were all looking at the sky in unison.
What had angered the dead warriors this much, to leave us?
The sky this morning was shining bright as ever, the sun gleaming so hard one look will blind you.
Well, it might just be that it's nighttime, but there are no stars in the sky, and every star ment there was a dead warrior watching us from above. He decided to ignore it, he wasn't the medicine cat, and only they could know what's going on. He padded away to the warriors den, curling up.

. . .

"What is it?" He meowed rudely, opening his eyes tiredly as he stretched to see who it was.
It was, Snowpaw, her eye badly wounded and she looked frightened as ever.
He looked at her in concern, what had done this? She took a step back, her tail between her hind legs was dangling, no effort to straighten it out, or anything. "Snowpaw!" He replied at last, "What happened to you?"
Snowpaw whimpered quietly, stuttering as she spoke.
"T-there was a fox- a-and.."
He was concerned, a fox? Was this what starclan ment?
"Go on." He replied calmly, his brain the complete opposite.
"A-and it killed Stoneheart!" She meowed, pressing her belly fur on the ground as if she was hunting.
Stoneheart?! He thought, it was her mentor, he was a liked cat in the whole clan, even if he wasnt the deputy.
"W-why didn't you tell the leader?! Why did you tell me!" He replied sadly, why did he need to know this information?
There was a other voice, one of a she cat, filled with pain and rudeness.
"Well because you were still dreaming about flying hedgehogs!" They replied, peeking their head into the warriors den, it was Sunset, a gorgeous beige pelt and a rude personality. He hissed quietly at her. "Not the time to insult me!" He responded, unsheathing his claws and burying them into his nest. "Whatever!" Sunset replied back, walking away. As Snowpaw turned away, he was left alone in the warriors den.
So, she did tell everyone, I was just too lazy to even know. He thought.
He stretched again and padded out the den, he looked at the sky, the sun shining like nothing has happened, less then yesterday, though. Now it will take a few seconds to actually blind you.
He didn't see Stoneheart's body anywhere, so they might have buried him allready or the fox killed him and ate him, or something. Highly unlikely, if it were. He sat down, thinking to himself.
A sudden yowl came out of the nursery, as every cats ears perked up, they listened.

"MY kits! Where are my kits?!"