Chapter 2

Another day, another hard time to finish my mision, or do it.
My mission? Kill enough dragons so the cats would win, sounds easy enough? Not, not always...

19 dragons killed so far, a pathetic number for a shapeshifter, which is me.
He walked around, trying to find dragons to talk too.
Ill need to kill more for my clan be safe from the attacks...
But.. what is a shapeshifter cat, or dragon? I'm not sure about dragons, because well, I'm not born as one! And probably will never want too.
It's a cat who can turn into a dragon, from any tribe.
In their normal form, their right pupil is a cross instead of a line. So you can endentify who's a shapeshifter, you won't see it if I transform into a dragon, though.
The morph they choose to be is always stronger then a normal dragon, but 2 or 3 dragons will definitely overpower them, so that's why the 'prey' always has to be alone.

He padded towards a group of arguing dragons, listening.

"I told you they shouldn't have took those dragonets out!"
Cliffside spat. His red brown scales glistening with anger.
"It's not their fault the dragonets wondered off!"
Diamond tried to defend them. She was a young grey blue diamond colored dragon.
"It actually is."
Orca responded. She was black and white, whit pink on her wings.
"The dragonets, lily and Roseflower?" He responded, joining in.
He had folded his wings and sat down, looking at them with a friendly look in his eyes.
They all turned around, to look at him.
"Yes. Who told you?"
Cloudshine asked. He was a grey dragon, usually snarky.
"Umm." He murmured, thinking, who told him again...
Oh! That's it!
"It was Yuki."
They all nodded, Yuki had told everyone too.
Yuki was lily's and roseflower's mom, after the situation that the dragonets went missing, she had told everyone, her precious white dragonet and red-pink one won't stand a chance at the outside world.

He huffed quietly, saved again, some dragons were suspicious of him, they didn't trust him much, because he appeared once, and no one knew who he was. They all respected him nonetheless.

His tail was switching back and fourth, he hates being in this form, it really does suck.
He misses his whiskers, his paw pads, his phenomenal hearing and eyesight, now as a dragon, he was bad at everything.

"If you say so, Feather."
Feather was his dragon name, yes, stupid, but who calls their dragonet cliffside? The names are all stupid, might  as well be stupid as them!

He nodded slowly, pushing his legs to make him stand up, he murmured goodbye.

No kills today, let's find someone else.

He flew away, flapping his wings uncontrollably as he swirled in the air, the only good part of being a dragon was flying, he felt the wind touching his scales as he flew, not majestically, he pretty much sucked at it. But he tried, and he was still levitating there, in the air. The shine of the sun casting out a shadow on the world below. His scales glittered like ice as he flew away.
Il see my clanmates one day, when I finish my mission.