◇THE DISCUSSION ◇

Sebastian took his seat, leaning back in the chair with an air of ease, as if he were merely dropping by for tea. Severus, however, remained standing, his dark eyes burning with resentment as he stared at his brother. Dumbledore, sensing the palpable tension, chose to proceed as if all was well.

“As you know, Voldemort’s reach is expanding,” Dumbledore began, his voice grave. “We are in desperate need of strategic advantage, and your skills, Sebastian, will help fill the gaps that magic alone cannot cover.”

Sebastian nodded, his expression now more serious. “I’ve looked over the details you provided, and from what I can see, you need more than just a few spells to solve this problem. Voldemort is running circles around you all because he knows your every move.” He glanced at Severus, not missing the chance to add, “Even your insiders can only give you limited information.”

Severus’s fists tightened. “What would a Muggle know of our world’s inner workings?”

Sebastian turned his gaze back to Dumbledore. “Look, I know I’m not your typical wizard or whatever, but I’m a strategist. This isn’t just about magic. It’s about playing your opponent, outthinking them. The moment Voldemort thinks he knows what you’ll do next, you change the game.”

Minerva, who had remained silent up until now, nodded slowly. “He’s right. We’ve been too predictable.”

“I’ve got a few plans in mind,” Sebastian continued, tapping his fingers lightly on the table. “First, we need to stop reacting and start anticipating. We’re always a step behind because we wait for him to act. That ends now. We take control of the narrative.”

Severus scoffed, his voice low and sharp. “You speak as though you understand the depth of what we are up against. You don’t. Voldemort is not some common criminal to be outwitted with basic tricks.”

Sebastian’s eyes narrowed, though his smile remained. “And you think I don’t understand? You’re right, Severus. I’m not a wizard, and I don’t have magic. But I’ve dealt with people who believe they’re untouchable. You know what they all have in common?”

Severus stayed silent, his jaw clenched, unwilling to entertain his brother’s words.

“They think they’re invincible,” Sebastian said, leaning forward slightly. “But every man, no matter how powerful, has weaknesses. And those weaknesses are the key to his downfall. I don’t need magic to know that.”

Dumbledore nodded, clearly intrigued by Sebastian’s approach. “And you believe you can find Voldemort’s weakness?”

“I believe we can find it together,” Sebastian replied. “But we’ll need more than magic to do it. We need strategy, deception, and unpredictability.”

Minerva glanced at Dumbledore, then at Severus. “It might just be what we need,” she said quietly.

Severus, however, was far from convinced. He stepped forward, his voice cold and dangerous. “And what makes you think you’re the one to lead us? What success have you had? What victories have you won?”

Sebastian met his brother’s glare with calm amusement. “Plenty, brother,” he said smoothly. “But I don’t need to list my accomplishments for you. The fact that I’m here speaks for itself.”