◇REVELATIONS◇

Early the next morning, Sebastian returned to Dumbledore's office, the sky still painted in soft hues of dawn. He knocked once, stepping inside after hearing Dumbledore's calm voice inviting him in. The room was bathed in the gentle glow of morning light, casting long shadows across the portraits and shelves.

"Ah, Sebastian, you're up early," Dumbledore greeted him warmly, gesturing toward the chair in front of his desk. "I trust you slept well?"

Sebastian gave a brief smile, though his expression was more serious than the day before. "Morning, Professor. Yeah, slept fine. But I couldn't stop thinking about... well, everything. If I'm to be of any real help, I need more information. About Voldemort. About what's been happening, the Potters, and Harry's involvement in all of this."

Dumbledore nodded, his blue eyes twinkling with understanding. He had expected this. Sebastian was a man of strategy and logic, and it was clear he wouldn't involve himself without knowing every angle of the situation.

"Of course," Dumbledore said, sitting up a little straighter in his chair. "I'll tell you everything I can."

For the next hour, Dumbledore recounted the story of Voldemort's rise to power-his obsession with immortality, his ruthless reign of terror, and the prophecy that had ultimately led him to the Potter family. He explained how Voldemort had killed James and Lily Potter, leaving Harry, a mere infant, as the only one to survive the Dark Lord's curse. The defeat had left Voldemort weakened, but not destroyed. Over the years, he had slowly regained his strength, and now, his return threatened the entire Wizarding world once more.

Sebastian listened intently, barely blinking, as Dumbledore spoke. His sharp eyes followed every word, his mind absorbing and processing the vast web of information with ease. When Dumbledore finished, the room fell silent for a moment, save for the soft ticking of a clock on the wall.

"So... Harry Potter is the center of it all," Sebastian mused, his voice thoughtful but firm. "Voldemort didn't just fail to kill him-he fears him. That's why he's been trying to get rid of him ever since."

Dumbledore inclined his head slightly. "Yes, Harry's survival not only weakened Voldemort, but it also made him a symbol. The Boy Who Lived. Voldemort sees Harry as the key to his downfall, even though he doesn't fully understand why."

Sebastian leaned back, crossing his arms as he stared out of the window, deep in thought. "And the Order... you're all trying to protect Harry while finding a way to bring Voldemort down for good. But you've been working with limited information."

Dumbledore nodded gravely. "That is correct. We've been working with what we can, but Voldemort's movements are elusive. We have a few key spies, but the danger they face is immense. The other members of the Order have also given a significant contribution for the greater good"

Sebastian looked back at him, his brow furrowed. "Who exactly are we talking about? Who are the other members?"

Dumbledore's expression softened, and he leaned forward slightly. "There are many who work with the Order. You will meet most of them in time. Sirius Black, a close friend of Harry's parents, and Remus Lupin, another trusted ally, have both been vital to our cause."

Sebastian raised an eyebrow at the mention of Sirius Black. "Black... wasn't he once imprisoned for murder?"

Dumbledore's face remained calm, though a shadow passed over his eyes. "It's a complicated story, but yes, Sirius was falsely accused and imprisoned in Azkaban. He has since escaped and has proven himself to be loyal to Harry and the Order."