chapter 23

Taehyung fought against the urge, knowing that he should let her sleep a little longer. Instead, he lay there, watching her peacefully sleep, his gaze tracing over her face and down her bare shoulders and arms. He found it incredibly endearing how she looked so relaxed and unguarded in her sleep.

*****

After 15 minutes she finally get in sence ,

As the minutes ticked by, yn finally began to stir, her eyelashes fluttering as she slowly woke up. Taehyung watched her carefully, seeing the moment when realization and recollection hit her.

Yn noticed taehyung was watching her so she gets shy and slowly hides under the blanket.

Taehyung chuckled at the sight of yn hiding under the blanket, her shyness making her even more adorable in his eyes. He reached out a hand and gently tugged at the edge of the blanket, teasing her a little.

Taehyung: "Hey, hiding from me already?"

Yn: I'm...I'm not hiding..huuu, ok can you please pass my clothes..

Taehyung chuckled again, loving the way yn acted around him. He leaned over the side of the bed and grabbed her clothes that were scattered on the floor. He handed them to her, a playful smile on his lips.

Taehyung: "Here you go, shy one."

Yn: what now, don't look at me i have to change.

Taehyung feigned an innocent look, though the twinkle in his eyes betrayed his intentions.

Taehyung: "What, am I not allowed to watch you get dressed now?"

He teased, sitting up in bed and enjoying the sight of her flushed cheeks.

Yn: taehyung please.....
Yn is so shy that she can't even look at him more than a second.

Taehyung chuckled, finding it adorable how shy yn was around him. He scooted closer to her, his voice gentle with a hint of playful taunting.

Taehyung: "Come on, I've seen you all already. What's the big deal?"

Yn hit his arms.
Yn: youuuu,

Taehyung winced jokingly as yn lightly hit his arm, pretending to be hurt.

Taehyun: "Ow! So violent in the morning, huh?"

He teased, his eyes sparkling with amusement. He couldn't resist provoking her a little bit more.

Yn was hiting him and he pulled her a little.

Ahhh,
yn hissed in pain.

Taehyung's eyes widened with concern as he heard yn hiss, immediately letting go of her and sitting up straight in bed.

Taehyung: "Hey, what's wrong? Are you hurt?"

His voice was filled with worry as he looked at her, searching for any signs of pain on her face. He leaned in closer, his hands gently reaching out to check for any injuries.

Yn: ah um, tae relax I'm fine.

Taehyung hesitated for a moment, trying to assess the situation. He could see the assurance in yn's eyes, but he was still concerned about the pain he had heard in her voice.

Taehyung: "But you hissed in pain. Are you sure you're alright?"

He gently ran his hands over her arms and legs, checking for any visible signs of injury.

Yn: hay stop it, it's just Im stil little sore.

Realization dawned on Taehyung's face, and he immediately stopped his search for injuries. A mix of relief and a hint of embarrassment washed over him as he realized the cause of her pain.