3.The celebration

Aditi and I made our way towards the classroom, I received a call from my sister

Aditi and I made our way towards the classroom, I received a call from my sister. I talked to her and as I turned around, I bumped into someone. Startled, I reached out to grab the person's arms to save myself from falling.

And he too, held me by my waist to save me. As I looked up to see a really REALLY handsome guy, holding me in his arms.

Wow! When did I get this lucky!

As if reading my thoughts, he said, "How did I get so lucky? "

Confused, I asked, "huh? "

He smiled at me and said, "How can I be so lucky to bump into such a beautiful girl!"

My eyes widened at his unexpected comment, and I could feel a slight blush forming on my cheeks.

Not wanting him to see me blush, I immediately pulled away and cleared my throat and said, "I - I'm sorry. " Why did I just stammer?

"Beautiful girls doesn't look good apologizing" He again flirted with a cheeky smile and I blushed again. What's wrong with me?

Not wanting him to know his effect on me,I asked,"Do you say this to every girl you bump with? "

He replied, "Well, if a girl is as beautiful as you, then yes. "

Not wanting to be with him for any longer, I immediately turned towards the classroom. I heard him chuckle softly at my sudden departure.

I could still feel him behind me as I walked, but I decided not to look at him again. As soon as I entered the class, my jaw dropped, Aditi was hugging a guy.

Well, he happened to be the childhood best friend of Aditi, she always talked about. And also the guy I bumped with, happened to be his friend. Cool.

After that, we decided to go and celebrate. We also got to know about Ruhi's so-called PK fight.
Poor Siddharth.

But what's HIS name yaar!

Okay, why do I even want to know?

As we walked towards the dhaba, we gave some space to Aditi and Naman and walked ahead.

As I walked beside Ruhi, she said, "Yaar, it feels so good to see Aditi so happy."

I replied, "Seriously yaar, she is lucky to finally have Naman back. I just hope that she doesn't forget us. " I said the last part with a mischievous tone and we both chuckled at that.

"But Naman really seems a gentleman, its like nothing changed in these 5 years between them. "I said.

She said," They should just propose to each other already. "

"Seriously, the way they look at each other says it all." I said.

Suddenly the guy came beside me and said, "Just like the way you look at me? "