4.Chole bhature

Today was

Today was.... Something.

That girl!

Because of her, I didn't get that book, moreover I got suspended from the library for a freaking month!

Then, we met Aditi, Naman's best friend.

We went out to celebrate, even though I said not to.

This girl made me eat spicy food.
Why? Just because I said that she was nonsense.

Yes, she definitely is. She is just a girl, who is always in her own world and doesn't give a shit about reality.

Honestly, for me, these fictional stuff, like movies and novels, are a waste of time. I mean, why waste your time in the 3 hour nonsense, if you can complete a chapter or two from your syllabus in the same time?

Just as I thought that the torture was over, they had to go to the park. And not just that, this girl went for the slides, and everyone went after her too. Are they small kids?

I just sat there watching ,as they played and laughed together. What's so funny in playing like idiots?

When they were finally satisfied, they decided it was time to go home. Finally!

Unfortunately, that girl had the same route as mine.

Not wanting anymore nonsense, I walked ahead of her.

As I was walking, I heard Ruhi shout at some people. Doesn't she get tired of fighting with everyone?

I decided to ignore her, but this time I heard a scream. As I turned around to see what was happening, I was stunned.

Ruhi, singlehandedly, fighting with 3 huge men. By the look of it, they were trying to harass her.

My blood boiled, I hate when someone disrespects a woman, I can't control myself in such situations.

As Ruhi was handling one guy, another guy ran towards her with a rod in his hand, I acted swiftly but before I reach, Ruhi moved aside and saved herslef, only to bump into me.

I immediately moved her aside and started beating that guy. How can people stoop so low? Why do they do such things? Ruhi had the strength to fight them, but what about other girls? What if they couldn't fight back and defend herself?

As I was beating the shit out of that guy, I realized, a few more punches, and he will die. As much as I want to kill him, I definitely don't want to go to jail.

I stood up and kicked him one last time, before looking around for Ruhi. There she was, punching the guy and then a last kick and the guy is knocked out.

I was so wrong about her. I thought she is just an arrogant girl, who doesn't care about the world. But no, she is a really strong girl, who can fight for herself.