2.The reunion

We were waiting for Ruhi for 20 minutes, so that she can go to the library

We were waiting for Ruhi for 20 minutes, so that she can go to the library. Well, we were a bit irritated because of the reason, but our irritation vanished as we made our way in the college.

The campus!

We are here to complete our bachelors degree. Radhika and I are doing BA in creative arts, whereas Ruhi is doing BA in business administration. While most of our classes are common, we have some different subjects.

As we bid farewell with Ruhi, we made our way towards the canteen.We sat there with our snacks.

Radhika said,shaking her head, "Ruhi and her obsession with books!"and chuckled softly.

I replied, " For real yaar! She has her whole bookshelf filled with books, yet she doesn't miss a chance to buy a new one."

She said,"But seriously, all her rantings about her book boyfriends, she is always in delulu!" We both chuckled at that.

"By the way, we are in such a big university, thought about trying to make a real boyfriend? ", She asked with a mischievous glint in her eyes. She already knew my answer would be no, but still!

"No way, I don't want to waste my time in all these things, until I find my THE ONE.", I replied in a serious tone, "What about you? "

"I don't know yaar, its like I want to find my love, but at the same time, I want to stay away from it and focus on my studies. Because, staying away from all these is also one of the reasons why we were able to make it till here. ", She replied.

I replied, " I know right! Its so difficult to choose between the two. But I think that if he's the right one, we won't face such issues."

She just hummed in reply.

After that, we both were lost in thought and quietly eating.

Now, I couldn't stop my mind from drifting towards him whenever such topics come. Its like, I've never met such a gentleman like him.

If only the situation was different, we must have been together, atleast as best friends.

As I continued thinking about him, Radhika snapped her fingers in front of my eyes, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"Aditi!", she said in a tone of urgency. " Huh? ", I replied.

She sighed and said, "Don't say that you were thinking about him again! He is living his life out there! ".I just nodded.

They obviously know everything, after all they are my best friends and I trust them with my life. 

She said,"Come on now, we have to go, its already 7:10." I again nodded and we made our way towards our classroom. Suddenly, Radhika received a call and she excused herself.

As I entered the classroom, I saw a guy standing there, near the first bench. His back faced me, but I couldn't shake that familiar feeling. Is it him? But how could he be here?