Part 3

Hello guys, lately I have been very busy setting up my new computer and transferring files and setting games back up and downloading all the custom content I lost. I also realized that word is no longer on my pc and I haven't been able to transfer it or redownload it... I am using word online though. so it should work..

anyways this is chapter 3 and I haven't started the 4th one yet but I will do now. This is three months since the last chapter making that one around September and this one in November.

D.p.o.v

$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~$~It has been three months since Jorel saved me and brought me to the house. It took me a few days to get used to living with five men that treat me really nicely then one woman that hit me every time I spoke or did anything she didn't like. it was also hard to get used to the big house and having more freedom to move around and live with more than one other person. I am currently babysitting Ava while the others are "hunting".

Ava and her mother moved in two weeks after I woke up. Johnny kept asking me if I was really fine with it especially having a woman in the house. He thought it was too soon for me as well as I was struggling to cope at the time with all the changes. I knew that he has been waiting to move his wife and daughter in for a while and I actually found it easier to cope now that they were here. Asia cares for all of us so much. Ava is one year old and very cute.

"Danny?" Ava asks holding a teddy in one hand a rubbing her eye with the other one. We were playing together for a while and I thought she had gone to sleep. "Do you want me to tuck you in little one?" I ask her. She nods and I make my way over to her to pick her up. I know it is way past her bedtime but as long as she is fast asleep before mum and dad get home and they don't know then it is okay.

I carry her up the stairs to her bedroom next to her parents room. I shift her in my arms so she is now lying down in my arms. I then sing a Spanish lullaby I picked up from when I was younger. Ava won't understand the words or what it means now but she falls asleep to it. I gently place her in her crib and tuck the blanket in. Quietly I walk out.

No one has seen or heard from Aron since they kicked him out of the house. They assume he has left Los Angeles for good. I on the other hand am not so sure. He is probably still here keeping a low profile and waiting for the perfect opportunity to attack while their guard is down. Dam I watch way to many superhero movies.

Jorel told me that Theresa is in prison for life. I hope I don't have to see her again anytime soon. I don't think I would handle it well if I did. I would probably have a panic attack if I saw her right now. I have been recovering a lot quicker now I am not there. A few weeks ago Airia came to see how I was doing and to take the stitches out. she said I am healing well from the operation and most of the bruises are gone.

I walk downstairs and sit on the sofa for a minute. I didn't hear the others coming home. "Danny, yo come back to us." Dylan says clicking his fingers in my face making me jump. Johnny was standing behind him. "sorry must of zoned out." I tell them. Dylan pats my shoulder. "it's fine, go to bed now you look tired." Johnny tells me."night guys." I tell them. "night Danny-boy." they reply.

God it freaks me out when they do that. The creepy twin thing just aghh. It's like something out of a horror movie. They could be like the shining twins. They told me that they never intend to say stuff in sync like that but it happens a lot. I go back upstairs but to my room this time.

Tonight is quite warm for late autumn early winter. I chose to only wear sweatpants to bed. I crawl into the sheets and smile. It feels great to be happy going to bed for a change and not having to worry about things. This is the best bed ever. It feels like I am lying on a marshmallow it is so comfy. I manage to fall asleep before my head hits the pillow.