.Sixteen.

IT WAS DEAD IN THE NIGHT, and Jay had just finished cleaning the garage

IT WAS DEAD IN THE NIGHT, and Jay had just finished cleaning the garage. Although Munhye doesn't drive often, she owns a luxury car. Jay huffed as he finally finished polishing the car, he could hear the faint alarm from the clock behind him, indicating it was already 1a.m.

He stashed the dirty cloth away, noting to himself to put it in the laundry tomorrow as he skimmed the place one last time before leaving the garage. The lights and door automatically closed behind him, and Jay walked towards the home hub built into a wall.

He checked whether the house was locked and if the house was too cold or hot. Once he was satisfied with everything, he climbed up a flight of stairs and heard an unknown variety show playing.

His brows furrowed, why is the TV still on?
He rushed to the living room and saw a figure sleeping peacefully on the couch, her legs pulled towards her body as she rounded her shoulder inwards, causing her to look like a ball as the blanket covered most of her body except for a part of her eyes and forehead.

The TV had dimmed, setting itself into sleep mode. Jay sighed, turning off the TV by bluetooth and crouched beside the sleeping girl. Her soft snores filling the house.

"How could you fall asleep here again?" Jay whispered to himself, his voice thin and wispy. Munhye moved slightly causing her nose to appear from the blanket. Jay tittered, finding her visuals endearing.

His finger neared her face as he felt the urge to tap her nose. His hand faltered, mulling over his actions as he decided not to do it. She might wake up because of him and he doesn't want that. Standing up, Jay looked at the time: 1:21a.m.

He wondered when she fell asleep, had it been long?

He uncovered the blanket as his hand snaked under her figure, lifting her up as he carried her into her bedroom.

The bed dipped as he carefully placed her head on top of her pillow. He grabbed her blanket and tucked her in, turning off her lights and shutting the blinds. The robot left the room in hopes of not disturbing the girl from her sleep, until a notification came from her phone.

He looked at the beaming screen and realized he forgot ti charge it for her. He took her phone and entered her room again, searching for her charging station in the dark however the previous notification had interest him. It was from a man called Sim.

His brows frowned as he read the text.

Mr. Sim
|📍Rorora
| Next time we can visit this restaurant
if you want
| I heard their rice cake soup is a must try

Who is this Sim person? Is this the person Munhye went out with today? Why would he text her st this hour? Doesn't he know it's too late for colleagues to text each other?

"Such an inappropriate behavior.." He muttered, rolling his eyes. He flipped her phone so he didn't have to see the colleague's name. He didn't know why, but he didn't feel good about Munhye spending so much time with another man. Because who knows what they are capable of?