Pilot pt2

Lilith/Third's Pov

Lilith/Third's Pov

After they were done with the Vervain packages. They refilled the store with more potions and stones. The only customers that they had were people interested in learning. Many collegegoers came to see what was so popular about it. It was now their lunch break and Maybelle was hungry for Mystic Grill, so she told her she would go get some. Putting on her jacket, and untying her bike before riding to Mystic Grill. It didn't take her that long to get there. 

Getting off her bike to take it to the bike rake. Locking it up, she grabbed her purse before going inside. Bonnie, who was talking to Elena, the new boy Stefan, and Caroline was sitting at the table when their attention was pulled to Lilith, who was around taking in what she missed for the whole summer. 

"Who is she?" Stefan asked the girls as they followed her every movement.

"Lilith Maria Bennett, loner and stoner, works at the Laurie's spell shop. She was very bright, looking at her now who knows what she gets up to." Caroline says.

"Care!" Bonnie reprimanded.

"What it's true. Bonnie, she literally won't talk to you. After she turned nine, she started distancing herself from you. You are her big sister. Try to make her talk to you." Caroline sprouted in front of her in front of Elena and the new boy Stefan. Stefan watched as she was handed her meals with a smile before turning to leave. Stefan was more intrigued by the girl named Lilith. 

"Quick before she leaves, Bonnie call her over here." Caroline conned her before Bonnie finally got the courage to call her sister's name. Lilith looked around before she saw them. She walked over to them, passing poor Jeremy, who was hurt from his talk with Vicki. 

"Excuse me," Lilith whispers as she passes him.

"No problem." Staring at her as walked by him. He was now entranced with her. Screw Vicki Donovan. She didn't deserve him. Maybe he needed a new perspective.

Lilith over to their table as Caroline pulled a chair for her. Lilith reluctantly sat down staring at them.

"Bon, did you need something?" Lilith spoke to her sister. Bon was almost teary-eyed. Her sister was speaking to her. Her Sister.

"Bon, are you okay?" Elena asked the girl, who couldn't speak.

"I'm sorry, excuse me." Bonnie left them there. Lilith was shocked at the motion before looking at the others, who waited for her action. 

"Excuse me, sorry." Lilith left as they watched the two.

"Poor Bonnie, after 8 years, she could finally talk to her sister. I hope she's okay." Elena explained to Stefan.

"Did she ever tell her why?" Stefan asked.

"After her talk with Shelia, Bonnie's, and Lilith's grams, they never spoke again," Caroline answered.