Haunted Pt 2

**********

Bonnie/Third's Pov

Caroline had left her. Alone. Bonnie sweared at her in her mind. She watched everyone have fun without her. After that glimpse of Lilith, she didn't see her again. She wondered where she went to. She sipped her drink as she saw the face that she now hated. Like a lot. She didn't forget what Lilith and Ms. Maybelle told her about him and Stefan. Damon saw her staring at him before she looked away, hoping he wouldn't bring his ass over there. But her prayers weren't answered because he brought his ass over there.

Once he came close, his frame towered over her. His blue eyes stared down at her as he put that charming smile plaster all on his face.

"So where...where'd Caroline run off to?" Damon asked, looking for Caroline.

"Do yourself a favor, Damon, and don't ask me about Caroline." Bonnie dismissed him as she sips her drinks staring at him.

"Oh, bonnie. So loyal." Damon hums with a sly smile.

"Just stay away from her." Bonnie told him. She wanted to throw her drink in his pretty face.

"Is your sister here, then?" Damon questioned as he tried not to call her witchy.

"You stay from my sister also. I don't want you anywhere around her." Bonnie replied as her hand was almost crashing her cup.

"Your sister can take care of herself," Damon tells her.

Bonnie looked at him before walking away from him. Damon yelled after her.

"Thanks for the talk," Damon sarcastically says.

Lilith/Third/Stefan's Pov

Lilith still carried her skull as she watched in the darkness the fighting between Stefan and a newly turned Vicki Donovan. Lilith watched and waited as Elena tried to help.

"Vicky, no!"

"Vicky!"

"Go. get inside. Go!" Stefan yelled.

Stefan tried to warn Elena, but she wouldn't budge. Vicky tried to attack her again before she crumbled to the ground with a terrifying scream that ranged out, but the loud music from the school covered it. Stefan turned around to see Lilith hold her skull with her palm with her fingers curling inwards. Blood rained from her eyes and nose before Stefan gave her the kill blow. Once it was done, Lilith slowly walked back into the darkness like she was never there. Jeremy crawled over to Vicki, who lay dead.

"Vicky. Vicky. Vicky. Vicky." Jeremy cried. Stefan looked to where Lilith was just standing, demanding whether or not to chase after Lilith or stay. Elena yelled at him.

"Get him out of here."

Him. She wanted Jeremy gone. Away from the dead girl that he liked. That both he and Lilith killed. But heavy on him. He looked at the darkness again before calling the last number he thought he'd ever call.

"What?" Damon answered after the talk with Bonnie.

"Need your help," Stefan told him.

(Back To Lilith)

Lilith walked away from them with a small smirk on her face as she absently rubbed her skull in her hands. Walking through the hallway before she had bumped into Bonnie. Bonnie looked over her sister with soft eyes before hugging her. Bonnie was still scared from talking to Damon. The vampire that could kill her.