You're Undead to Me Pt1

*********

Lilith/Third's Pov

Lilith finished touching up her hair as two braids that were shaped like a heart hang in front of her face. The crystal she had got from the founding ball still sat in her purse. Once done, she walked to her purse that held the crystal. Taking the crystal out to ask her grams about it. She grabs her jacket for today and her bookbag before walking down the stairs. Her grams were off today, so she'll be spending time looking at old time movies and drinking her whiskey. 

"Good morning, Grams." Lilith welcomed her with a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning, baby, do you want anything for breakfast?" Shelia asked her granddaughter.

"No grams, I'm fine. You need your rest." Lilith rubbed her grandmother's arm.

"You always care about this old woman." Shelia kissed her cheek back.

"Hey, grams. When I get home, I want to ask you something." Lilith says.

"What about?" Sheila questioned.

"I found something that might've belonged to us or another witch." Lilith stated.

"Okay, well, ask me when you get home." Shelia nodded before Lilith walked out. 

Lilith took the car again, driving to Mystic Falls high. The sun was gleaming off the crystal as it hit the window.

Caroline/Third's Pov: Her Bedroom

Caroline sat in her room with Bonnie as she tried to go over what happened last night. After what happened with Damon and what happened with Lilith. He had bit her again, but she didn't know what happened to him. Where he was?

"I remember the party. Damon came up behind me, and he was kissing my neck, or biting my neck. I passed out. It's like there's holes in my memory lately. It's just weird. Maybe I let him bite me." Caroline says in thought as Bonnie comforts her.

"Why would you do that?" Bonnie asked.

Caroline didn't know herself. She just didn't want to talk about it, right now.

"Can we just not talk about it, ok? Don't want to talk about Damon. I don't want to talk about any of it. Just want to go back to normal. What are you doing with that candle?" Caroline spoke with a shake of her head.

"Um... Nothing." Bonnie waved off before she wanted to ask Caroline about how she knew about Lili's fake alarm.

"Hey Care, how come you remember about Lilith's false alarm pregnancy?" Bonnie questioned. Only to be met with a confused 

"False alarm, pregnancy?? What are you talking about?" Caroline looked confused.

"At the dinner party, you got in a fight with Lilith, and you brought out that she was pregnant in the 9th grade." Bonnie tells her.

"No, I have heard anything like that. And you know I know how to gossip." Caroline spoke. 

Bonnie didn't want to fight with Caroline. Now she didn't know about it. Maybe Lilith did something to her. She didn't know but she was going to find out.

Lilith/Third's Pov: School

Lilith parked the car before going inside the school, grabbing everyone's attention like always. As it felt like she was walking in slow motion. Passing by Caroline and Elena, Bonnie as she walked by. Going over to her locker as she opened it, to get her first period class books out, Tyler showed up to her locker.