Night of the Comet Pt.2

****

Lilith's/Third's Pov

Her and Maybelle spent the evening decorating the store as they opened the doors, setting a welcoming feeling for the store. Lilith waved at people going pass. A banner to welcome the customers as they added lights and led candles on the ground. They had a table in the middle to do hand readings. Lilith and Maybelle surveyed their work with a smile. 

"Nice." Lilith spoke as her and Maybelle high-fived, proud of their work.

"And now time to wait." Maybelle smiled.

Lilith went back inside to set up the cash register. pushing the drawer in as it changes to the ready-to-go mode. She went outside making Bonnie and Elena stop.

"Hey, Lilith. Would you like to help us pass out the programs?" Bonnie asked smiling at her sister.

"Sure..." Lilith started, looking at Maybelle.

"Go ahead make sure to be back. Oh" Maybelle went to get the flyers before bringing them to her.

"Make sure to pass these out as well." Maybelle smiled a her daughter figure before motioning for them to go. 

"Okay, I'll be back." Lilith waved before her, Bonnie and Elena left.

"So how is working at Laurie's Spell Shop?" Elena asked trying to make conversation about the girl.

"It's so fun. I get like vacations with her. Maybelle is really cool." Lilith spoke with a wild smile.

"Maybelle? Not Miss Maybelle?" Bonnie questioned.

"She has been there, you know. I know that I haven't been the best youngest sister in the world, but maybe you can come over to Grams's house and we can talk." As she passed out the program along with their flyer.

"I like that. Me and Care was actually coming to see the store." Bonnie smiled at her sister.

"We'll be happy to have you. Grams had told me that she rambled about the Bennett bloodline." Lilith started as she passed out another flyer.

"Yeah, Bonnie was telling me that Grams told her she was psychic." Elena spoke.

"Among other things. Our history is very quaint. To believe or not believe. Just let me and Grams know, and we'll help you." Lilith says as they walked.

"Okay." Bonnie nods.

Before they continued their original conversation. Lilith listened as they spoke about Stefan. The poor boy already had Elena by the hook. She had just met him.S She thought he was a nice guy as well, but her witch principal comes first. She didn't like relationships, but occasionally had a few flings here and there. Maybelle gave up telling her about true love ages ago. Like her name, boys were drawn to her. What's a life without a little freedom. Lilith had caught eyes with a handsome boy, who was walking with friends. The boy and her smiled as they walked between her and the girls.

"Now don't be shy, honey. Nice ass." Lilith flirts with a smile, causing her older sister to drag her away.

"Lilith!" Bonnie shouted as the boy's friends hype him up. 

"What? He has a cute butt." Lilith shrugged.

"Gosh girl, come on!" Bonnie flushed at her sister as her and Elena dragged her away.

(Back at Luna's Spell Shop)

By the time the Night of the Comet program started, Laurie's Spell Shop was busy with many customers. They brought witch kits, stones, potions, books, and jewelry. As she rings up customers, Maybelle man the tarot card table as she tells the members of Mystic Falls their futures. Lilith smiled as she handed the bag to a young mother.