Friday Night Bites part 1

*****

Lilith/Third's Pov

Lilith had left the store the next day to go to school. She avoided thinking about Stefan's brother Damon, who wanted her to show herself to him and Stefan. She rode her bike as she listened to her play list. Paramore blasted into her ears as she did. Not knowing of the crow that follow her around, spying on her. Once at the school, she got off to walk it to the bike rake. Bonnie and Elena was talking as they also walked to the school entrance.

"I'm not saying don't date the guy. I'm just saying take it slow." Bonnie explained as they walked to the entrance.

"You were the one who said to go for it." Elena expresses uncertainty.

" Now I'm saying take it slow." Bonnie stressed. With what she saw when she handed the card to Stefan. She was very cautious of him now.

"Why the about-face?" Elena questioned.

"It's not an about-face. You're single for the first time in your entire high school career. It's the perfect time to play the field." Bonnie advised.

"Oh, because I'm so that girl. Seriously, what are you not saying?" Elena spoke with a small huff. 

"It's stupid." Bonnie lied.

" Bonnie..." Elena started.

"What?" Bonnie asked.

" Spit it out." Elena told her.

" I accidentally touched Stefan. And got a really bad feeling." Bonnie answered.

" Is that it? Bonnie." Elena asked annoyed.

"It was bad bad!" Bonnie stressed. She wondered why her friend wouldn't understand what she was telling her.

" Is the whole witch mojo thing again?" Elena wondered.

"You know what? I'm just concerned. This is me expressing concern about my best friend's new boyfriend." Bonnie expresses with a shake of her head.

"And I love you for it, I do. But I feel good. It's been a hard year, and I'm starting to kind of feel like things are getting back to normal again. And you know what? Stefan is a big part of that." Elena says to her friend. Bonnie was going to answer before Lilith spoke.

"But you just met him. Why don't you get to know him first before you screw him. He could be one big jerk." Lilith stated as she pulled her sister away from Elena.

"Lilith! Bonnie!" Elena shouted before following.

"Thank you for having my back." Bonnie tells her.

"You're welcome. Just doing my sisterly duties. Do not let her make you feel bad. You're being a friend." Lilith smiled at her sister. It was kind of funny making Elena scramble after them. Lilith let her go as Elena finally caught up with them.

"Lilith, really?" Elena tried to calm down her heart.

"Elena, yes?" Lilith told her before Stefan showed up.

"Good morning, Elena. Good morning, Bonnie. Good morning, Lilith." Stefan greeted. Bonnie spoke fast before dragging her sister away.

"Hey, um, we gotta find Caroline. She's not answering her phone. So, I'll see you guys later." 

"Bye Love birds!" Lilith called out with a cheeky smirk.

"Bonnie, wait.. Lilith!" Elena called after them.