Chapter 3

"Thank you doctor I'll be sure to do that" Nunew said to the doctor as he leads Zee to the car.

"I can open the door you don't need to do that" Zee said grumpily causing Nunew to flinch.

Zee raised his eyebrow "why the fuck are you flinching have I ever laid my hands on you"

"Let's just go please zee you need to rest" Nunew cuts him off

The ride home was quiet with Ariana grande playing on the radio.

"Is this my house" Zee asks and Nunew nods. "Okay I'll take it from here thanks"

"Errm babe we live together"
"Whattt ? I don't like people in my space, you're fucking lying. Do you even have a job how do I know you're not using me"

Nunew snapped "I'm going to my room call me when you need me" he rolls his eyes and walks to the bedroom

He comes out to pick up water from the kitchen when he stumbles upon a half naked Zee in the kitchen.

He stares at his naked chest and abs before getting cut off by Zee clearing his throat.

"Errm I just want to pick up water and errrm I...yeah I'll just take the water.

Zee smirks before stepping closer to nunew trapping him as his back hits the fridge, "why are you stuttering haven't you see me naked before I thought we are boyfriends"

"Zee"
"Nunew"

"Excuse me" Nunew tried to push Zee in the chest
"Why, you can't stand being close to your boyfriend"

"Tell me are you shy nunew" Zee raised his hand to strike nunew's cheek. "I thought the doctor asked you to bring back my memories"

Nunew pushed Zee hard enough for him to run to his room and Zee chuckled.

"What is he trying to do" Nunew mutters. "I think I need to reconsider my leave and go back to work"

Nunew strips and goes into the bathroom to wash himself but all he could think of is Zee's hot body that he misses so much.

He puts his hand on his growing cock and stroked till he came with the images of him and Zee fucking

"God I miss my man please bring him back"