Chaper 10

"Babe hi" Nunew said as  Zee walks inside their house. Zee kept walking until he entered the bedroom without saying a word to Nunew"

Nunew runs after him calling him several times. "Can you just let me explain, I promise I can..."

Zee pushed past him and entered the guest room. Nunew was about to join him when the lock to the guest room clicked.

"Baby you can't lock yourself in there all night just talk to me let's talk about this. I promise it won't happen again"

Nunew kept banging the door but still no response. He decided to sleep in the sitting room so that when Zee opens the door he can talk to him.

Zee comes out of the guest room and Nunew runs to his side. He falls down on his knees "I'm so sorry I let you down please talk to me your silence is killing me"

Zee chuckles "my silence is killing you ? Your addiction to work has been killing me for so long and I've been quiet. Do you think I'm a fool ?"

"You think you'll just fall down on your knees begging and I'll open my arms ? You stood my parent up they made food for you Nunew"

"Food they hardly make for me their son they made for your ungrateful ass. Mom kept asking if you were angry at her because she missed you and you promised to be there"

"You chose work over your family again, what am I to you ? I work too I own my company but I don't go about choosing it over you"

"Nunew I chose you over everything why can't you just choose me for once, the only time I asked you to choose me you chose your work"

"Work work work all the time. I'm a man I have needs tell me when was the last time you let me touch you" Zee yelled across the room.

"Zee just hear me out I promise once I get this position all of this will stop I can't rely on you that's not the kind of life I want" Nunew replied back

"Okay then choose nunew. Choose between me and your job"
Nunew looks away from Zee staring into the ground.

Zee bursts out laughing "I knew it, I knew this meant nothing to you. Goodbye Nunew"

"Zee please don't do this baby you mean everything to me I just.... Please don't go let's talk about this" Nunew tries to run after him

But Zee rushed to his car and drove off.

Nunew's back hit the wall and he cried hard "please come back I can't live without you"