Chapter 11

Zee woke up earlier than Nunew to make breakfast and apologize for the night before. He smiles as he heard the door to Nunew's room open.

"I made breakfa..." Zee called out but was interrupted when he saw a bag with Nunew.

"What's that , where are you going"

"Where are you going?"
"My parent's"

"You said you are my boyfriend now you want to run like a coward"

"We were going to break up the day you lost your memory and I've been so fucking selfish lying to you so I could just stay close to you even if it's just for a while..... I can't imagine a life where you're not.... I can't just.... It's so ...."

"Then prove it show me how much you want me" Zee said moving closer to Nunew before taking his lips in a hot kiss.

"Hmm I missed you" Nunew said as he thrusts his tongue into Zee's mouth.

They kept kissing until Zee's hands found itself in Nunew's pants, stripping him and kissing all over his body

Nunew pushed Zee to lay down on his back while he straddled his laps rocking back and forth

They were both hard as rock before Nunew put his hands in Zee's pant to run his dick

Their mouth still on each other nunew thrust faster and harder earning a moan from Zee

"Hmm nuna "
Nunew blinked looking at Zee "what did you call me"

"Nuna. Is that not the name I gave you after our second date" Zee smiled
"You remember ?"

"I could never forget you Nunew, I love you so much.
I just wanted to punish you so you can value our relationship" Zee said

"So all this while you never forgot" tears streamed down Nunew's face. "Ohh God my baby I thought I lost you forever"

"I'm so sorry I took your love for granted I'm so sorry" Nunew kept crying

"I regained my memory 3 days after we left the hospital and I found out you took a leave.

I got so angry because I begged you to take a leave so we could go on a vacation and spend quality time but you insisted that work needed you.

"But it was so easy for you to get a leave when I got into an accident which means you didn't just care enough.

"I'm sorry for the way I treated you also, there are nights when I cry myself to sleep because of the way I treated you but I just had to see if you love me" Zee raise his hand to wipe nunew's tears.

"I have something to tell you" Zee told Nunew