Chapter 7

"I made eggs and toast" Nunew said as he noticed Zee creeping behind him.

"Ohh thanks I'm so hungry" Zee picked up his food and headed to his room. He stopped at the entrance of his room to speak

"I'll be going out tonight I'm not asking for permission just informing you"

"Ohh okay but I don't think you're strong enough to go out by yourself I can..." but Nunew was interrupted by Zee

"I'm fine I just need to sight see" "alone" he added in a harsh tone

"Okay" Nunew said sighing in defeat

Few hours later
"See you later" Zee said walking to the door in a casual t shirt and jean.

"Can I at least know where you are going" Nunew rushed after him

"Why? I'm not a kid why must you know where I'm going to" Zee rolled his eyes

"Please. Just to be safe"
"Okay whatever, I'm going to the gay bar down the street"

Nunew scoffed "gay bar ? Why ?"
"Can't I want to hook up in peace what's all these questions. Excuse me" Zee pushed passed him.

Nunew cried as Zee left the apartment. "Am I really going to loose him forever" he asked himself still sobbing hard.

"I need to go after him" he rushed to his car to follow Zee. The gay bar was buzzing with both young and old queer folks.

Nunew gets down to find Zee when he spots his car in the parking lot. He enters into the bar looking around for his man.

He finds Zee and then he sits far from him but still making sure his eyes are on him. "Can I buy you a drink beautiful" his thoughts were caught off by a handsome man.

"Ohh no thank you" Nunew said refusing to shift his gaze from Zee. "Errmm is he your man, I saw him dancing with a couple guys earlier" the stranger said.

"You deserve better, I can show you better if you don't mind"

"I do mind now please excuse me" Nunew yelled at the stranger.

Zee feels a pair of eyes on him and he looks around until his gaze landed on Nunew.

They both stare at each other refusing to break eye contact. Zee pulled someone close rocking against his body while he maintained eye contact with Nunew.

A tear slipped down Nunew's eyes and he rushed out of the bar