Chapter 8

Zee runs after Nunew and stops him outside the bars

"Let go Zee" Nunew said sternly
"Why are you here? Are you stalking me?

Nunew scoffed "stalking ? I was worried about you and now I see there is nothing to be worried about" he yelled

Zee walks closer to nunew until his back hits the car. He slid a hand in the waist and crashes their lips together.

"Stop it. Zee stop you're drunk" Nunew hit his chest

"Am I ?" Zee continues to kiss down his neck. "Please stop" Nunew couldn't control his tears.

"You won't let me hook up with someone else, you won't let me hook up with you wtf is your problem" Zee yelled in his face.

"Zee if you're punishing me for all the things I did to you I'm sorry, forgive me I cannot bear this anymore" Nunew raised his hand to touch Zee's cheek.

Zee melted in his touch for a while before staring at Nunew "forgive you ? I don't even know you"

He walked up to his car and drove off. Nunew also entered his car and drove back home.

Nunew opened the door with his pair of keys. The smell of Zee's cologne hit his nose and he smiled knowing Zee came back home.

Nunew walks into his room to pack his stuffs so he can head back to his parent's the next morning.

While packing tears streamed down his face as he saw the things Zee bought for him before everything went downhill.

Flashback
"Babe I want this" Nunew batted his long eyelashes at Zee

Zee's lips curled into a smile "my love today is for you, you can buy anything you want"

"Yaaay" Nunew jumped planting a kiss on Zee's cheeks before picking everything he wanted.

"This short will look good on you my love" Zee picked up a short "put it on for me let me see"

Nunew entered the changing room dragging Zee along " what do you think ? Is it not too short it's barely covering my ass"

"That's because your ass is too big" Zee said laughing "but I like it you can wear it on one of our dates"

"Now go and shop before I strip you off these clothes in the changing room, you don't want us to get chased out" Zee winked

"Okay okay" Nunew rushed out laughing

Present
Nunew picks up the clothes sobbing hard into them.