Two.

Picture This.
You're a typical single teenager who doesn't tell people about her love life. You have a stalker who is obsessed with you. He is the same age as you. He won't stop texting you, calling you, sending you gifts, that kind of stuff. One night he kidnaps you. But before he takes you, he changes his number in your phone to 'Boyfriend' with a bunch of hearts and kissy faces to make it believable. He deletes all of the texts, cuts your phone off, returns it to your nightstand, and kidnaps you. When your parents call the cops in the morning, they see that 'Boyfriend' called you 10 minutes before you disappeared. The cops ask your parents and friends if they knew you had a boyfriend and they tell them that you didn't really share that kind of stuff. So as the days go on, the cops are still searching for you. But your parents still have your phone. So every day, 'Boyfriend' texts your phone telling you he loves you and misses you and hopes you will text him back soon. So the parents give the cops your phone and tell them that 'Boyfriend' won't stop texting the phone. So the cops trace that number back to your stalker, but they don't know he is your stalker. So they find out his address and go to his house to tell him that his 'girlfriend' has gone missing so he will stop texting your phone. When the cops get to the house they hear screaming inside so they bust the door open. When they get in the house, they find you on the floor with your throat slit and your stalker standing beside your dead body looking down at you smiling. The cops draw their weapons and tell him to put his hands in the air. Then, your stalker pulls a revolver from his pocket and holds it to the side of his head. The cops tell him that this is his last warning and if he doesn't lower the weapon they will release fire. He throws his head back and laughs and says "No need." And pulls the trigger.