The Betrayal

~Credit goes to my beautifully morbid friend.

June 15th, 2014

~Vincent~
The old school bus rolled up in front of my driveway. I said goodbye to my friends and hopped off. My best friend Cole Diamond lives in the house in front of mine but rides a different bus. Today, our buses happened to drop uf off at the same time. When Cole got off the bus I could sense that something wasn't right. He normally wears a cheerful smile on his face and always has something nice to say to everyone. But today something was off. "Hey dude. You alright?" I said in an attempt to start a conversation. It was like he couldn't hear me. I said it 4 or 5 different times before he acknowledged my presence. "Uh yeah Vincent I'm fine." I rolled my eyes and put a hand on his shoulder. "No you aren't bro. I know you better than that. Please just-". Before I could finish, he had snapped. " I said I'm ok. It's none of your business anyways." With that, he walked into his home.

~Cole~
I walk into my home with my mind going a thousand miles an hour. Why the fuck won't he just give up? If he stopped trying this would be so much easier to do. I put my backpack by the stairs and walked out on the back patio as a lit my first cigarette. I closed my eyes, inhaled deeply, and leaned my head back as the nicotine coarsed through my veins. Not much longer.

~Vincent~
I sit down in the chair I have at my desk and open up the laptop in front of me and begin to search for the Skype icon. Once I found it, signed in and clicked on Cole's contact, attempting to speak to him. It rings and rings and rings but nobody picks up. I close my laptop and get up to look out of the window that faces Cole's house. His curtains are open, so I can see that he has his laptop open and he his moving around. If he is ignoring me then I'll just give him his space. I turned to my bed and laid down, trying not to think about what could be wrong with his best friend.

~Cole~
I sit down at my computer, opening the internet. At the bottom of my screen I can see that I have some Skype notifications.
4 missed calls from Vincent
I close my eyes and exhale deeply.
Why won't he just leave me alone?
In the end, I am going to end up hurting him way more than he is hurting me.

June 22nd 2014

~Vincent~
As I got off of the school bus today, I couldnt help think about him. Cole... What's wrong with him... He won't answer my calls or texts and he hasn't been showing up to school. I went to his house and asked if he was there but not even his parents know where he is. I hope he is ok..
I walk into my room to find a note on my bed. I walk over and unfold it. It reads the following:
Vincent,
Meet me at our old tree fort behind your house in the woods at 7:20. I have a suprise.
-C.D.

*Later that evening*

~Vincent~
"Cole??" I whisper-yelled into the darkness of the woods. I heard a branch crack a few yards ahead of me. I pulled out my flashlight and shined it in the direction I heard the noise at and saw Cole sitting in one of the plastic chairs inside of the old stick structure. I smiled and ran toward the fort. I reached the 'door' and bursted in. "Cole?!?!" He was sitting there facing the door.... Holding an axe.

~Cole~
"Well well well. You came! Please, sit!" Vincent looked like he had just seen a ghost. "C-cole. Put the axe down. C'mon let not do anything we are gonna regret later." Vincent's voice was shaking. His fear gave me a sense of pride. I grabbed him by his shirt and sat him down in the chair. I sighed. "Oh Vincent. Yes I do. You are in the way of what is rightfully mine." His eyes grew wide. "And wh-what would that be exactly?" I grinned. "Your mother and sister." And swung the axe.

~Cole~ After changing clothes, I walked put of the woods and to Vincent's house. Once I reached the front steps I rang the doorbell. When the door opened, I smiled when I saw that Vincent's sister answered the door. "Hey Lacey! You ready for tonight?!" She smiled and walked down the steps, leaving a trail of her perfume in her path.

*A few hours passed and the movie and date are over*

~Cole~
I pulled up to Lacey's driveway and put the car in park. "Can I stay at your place for a little baby? Pleassseeeee!!!!" She smiled and sighed. "Fine."

~Lacey~ "Oh my god Cole... Why didn't you tell me you were such a good kisser *gasping in between breathes*"

~Cole~ *Undoes both of their pants* "Because I wanted you to experience it yourself." She giggled and kissed me. "Lace.." I say as I reach in my pocket. "I wanna do something nobody has ever done with you before.."

~Lacey~ "D-do you have protection?

~Cole~ I've got everything we need right here. I lean over and reach into my jeans to pull out a pocket knife. Lacey sits up and starts to pull her shirt off. While her arms were in the air, I kicked her off of me so she was on the floor with the fabric around her head. " Cole!! What the fuck!? That hurt!!" I laughed. "Well then this will too." I held the cold blade up to her throat and bam. She was dead.
With her last few breaths, she called out. "Why did you do this? Why?" I looked down at her. "Because you're getting in the way of what I really want. Your mother."
I creep up the stairs and into a dark room. The scent of vanilla and lavender fills the room. This is it. I walk over to the bed in the middle of the room. "Oh Ms.McGrath." I whisper as I put my lips to hers. "I have been waiting so long for this."

~Ending~ Cole Diamond slips off into the night from the house... Never to be caught or seen again.

THE END

~So how do you guys like it??
I think it's pretty boss.
So in order for me to update again this needs 30 views and 10 votes
Ily guys ×