Chapter 1: The Honeymoon

Jun's POV

It was already an hour and Felipe had not come back yet. He told me that he will just go to the nearest mart to buy our necessities and the mart is just a thirty minute drive back and forth. I tried calling him and he was not picking up so I decided to just go to the beach without him.

We decided to spend our three week honeymoon in Bali, Indonesia. He rented a private villa near Seminyak Beach where the most beautiful sunset in Bali can be found.

Wearing just my swimming trunks, I walked on the beach barefoot to watch the setting of the sun. I was so busy looking at the orange hue sky that I did not notice a person lying on the beach a few steps from me. I tripped with their feet and I almost kissed the sand because of it.

I hurriedly stood up and turned around to apologize to the person who I unintentionally disturbed. The person turned out to be a very beautiful Brunette in black bikini lying on the beach. She has seductive brown eyes and plump red lips. She smiled at me and I instantly knew that she was trying to flirt with me. She stood up and I noticed how she tried to squeeze her chest with her hands like she was trying to show me her cleavage.

"Hi, my name is Veronica. And you are?" She introduces herself while batting her eyelashes multiple times while looking down at my manhood.

"My name is Jun." I answered, ignoring her advances.

She stepped forward making our distance just a few inches apart. I could smell her perfume with this distance and I admit that she smells good. Then, she deliberately traced my bare shoulder with her fingers while biting her lips.

"Want to have fun?" She asked with a dreamy voice.

With how she was trying her best in seducing me, I decided to end her delusions. I placed my mouth to her ears and I heard her gasping in surprise.

"Sorry. I am already taken." I whispered.

She pulled back and looked at me in confusion. I raised my left hand showing her my wedding ring and widely grinned at her. Her eyes widened in realization and she even covered her mouth, like she was trying to hide her shame.

"I am sorry. I thought that you were alone." She quickly said and even bowed to me multiple times before walking away.

My eyebrow raised because of her reactions and I almost snorted. I found her somewhat innocent even after her attempts of seduction.

The sun was almost set and the number of people on the beach was gradually decreasing so I decided to go back to our villa.

I immediately recognized the car that we had rented at the airport that was already parked in front of the villa, so I walked briskly to quickly get there. Surprisingly, I already miss my husband's presence and I could not wait to feel his body on mine again.

I found him already laying on the bed in the bedroom after searching for him around the villa. His back is facing me and he seems to have already been sleeping.

I slowly approached his side to look at his face and I saw that he was indeed sleeping with how firm his eyes were closed.

"Felipe, baby. Are you really sleeping?" I whispered in his ear and he did not budge. "This is our first night as a married couple. Do you really want to just sleep?" I asked loudly in an attempt to wake him up.

I am starting to become frustrated because of his attitude but I chose to stay calm.

He sometimes does things that are totally unexpected and he usually has reasons behind his actions.

He must have awakened with my loud voice because his eyes were furrowed. However, instead of opening his eyes, he shifted his body towards the left showing his back to me again.