01. -It's not real-

,,Yeah, like this one- This is the Unseen rune

,,Yeah, like this one- This is the Unseen rune. When I activate it, no mundane can see me."

,,Mundane? Like normal people? Is it activated right now? So all the time we've been talking... Did everyone think I was crazy, because I was talking to myslef?" 

 Did everyone think I was crazy, because I was talking to myslef?" 

Elisabeth was going home from school, when all of that happend. 

She was 12 years old and going alone to her home through streets of Brooklyn. It was 5 in the afternoon, she would have been home earlier, but she was taking violin classes every Tuesday, so she ended her day at school later than she would liked. Her love for music was as big as her mothers and sisters for painting and art.

She was really talented, when it came to musical instruments. At only 12 years old she could play piano, violin and chello. Her mother wanter her to try other instrument, but those three were her favourite and she wanted to improve her skills in only those.

She would always make a stop at the river. She would sit and stare at the water and animals around it. She sat down on the grass and closed her eyes with her head towards the sunset. Elisabeth could feel the light on her face and with that, she smiled. She was enjoing the light of the setting sun and the piece around her, when she heard a splash of water. She opened her green eyes and saw a black shadow in front of her. The first instinct was to scream. The second was to close her eyes.

But she was so scared, she forgot to scream...she only closed her eyes. She thought about those times, when she saw a monster creeping out of her closet, but when she called her mom, she only told her, that it wasn't real and that it was only her imagination. With her closed eyes, she believed, that the monster would dissapear.

,,It's not real, it's not real." she was muttering those words, until she heard scream. With her eyes now open, she saw a light go through the shadow she saw. 

When the light dissapeard, the shadow was gone too. With trembeling hands she tried to stand up from the grass. When she was finally standing, she saw another figure in front of her...but this didn't look like a shadow or monster. With the light from the full moon and the light from lamps, she clearly saw a boy with sword in his hand. But that wasn't the weardiest thing...it was not the boy with sword, but it was his glowing sword. The boy cleaned his sword, before he turned to look at Elisabeth.