02. -The Unseen rune-

,,I dreamt about you since I remember

,,I dreamt about you since I remember. Don't I deserve to at least know your name"

,,You deserve so much more than just knowing my name. But now is not the time to know it."

Edward escorted Elisabeth back home

Edward escorted Elisabeth back home. She stood in front of the door, that lead to her house. Since they left the place near the river, she couldn't take her eyes off her arm, which was now decorated with rune. She cursed to herself, that she didn't choose a better place for the rune. If she wore a short sleeve, it would be seen and it would be weird to see a 12 year old with a tattoo.

,,Now it's time to activate the rune." said Edward bringing her out of her thoughts. He nodded with his head towards the young brunette and she understood. Elisabeth brought out her stele and looked at the boy. ,,Run it over the rune." intructed Edward and watched her to do so. Her rune started glowing with gold color, before it turned into black colored rune, like it was before.

,,Did it work?" Elisabeth asked him with hope, while she placed the stele back, where it was before.

,,I believe so." smiled Edward. ,,You'll tell me tommorow. At the same place around 4?" he raised his eyebrows in question and smiled, when Elisabeth happily nodded. She watched, as he turned around and started walking away from her. 

Thoughts about what would her mother say, when she would discover her rune crossed her mind. What if her mother wasn't a shadowhunter? What would she think about her 12 year old daughter having a rune, that would look like a tattoo to her. She shook her head and grabbed the door handle. Young brunette sighed and walked into the hallway of their house. With the activated rune hidden from the sight of others, she walked up to the stairs, where her mother was waiting.

,,Where were you?" jumped her mother from the couch, when she saw her oldest daughter. ,,I called your teacher two hours ago, but she told me that you already left." she looked at her daughter angrily. ,,Where have you been?"