🏵️ How Cookies Earn their Soul Jam 🏵️

The Soul Jams in the Cookie Run Kimura AU play a role similar to their appearance in Cookie Run Kingdom! Not just for Ancient Cookies but also Legendary Cookie and Dragon Cookies 🪴

Depending if that cookie is an Ancient, Legendary, Dragon, or something aligned with any of the three, the method of earning a Soul Jam is different. 🌹

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Earning a Soul Jam

Legendary Cookies 🪴
Cookies that fall under this category are typically given their Soul Jam when they reach 7-years old. It enhances the owner's powers, aiding them with their role as a God/Goddess in Earthbread.
This usually includes cookies that were either created by a godly being (Good Witches and/or God/Goddess Cookies) or reincarnated from another Legendary.
The only exception to this fact First Cream Biblica, being the first of the Legendary Cookies and being a Good Witch prior to becoming one. She got the Eden Soul Jam the moment she transformed into a cookie.

Dragon Cookies 🔥
Cookies that fall under this category earn their Soul Jam by having a strong bond with another cookie. Specifically with a non-dragon cookie through having a high and genuine friendship with them.
Although it can also be genuine on the non-dragon's end, with the dragon themself not needing to feel from there own end. Some dragons have a one-sided relationship (ex; Lychee Lilith) while other dragons have a mutually healthy relationship (ex; Pitaya Suzaku).
Longan Dragon Asteroid is the only exception to this, as their own pride caused them to gain a Soul Jam without forming a bond with anyone except themself.

Ancient Cookies 👑
Cookies that fall under this category gain their Soul Jam the moment they've done something extraordinary for the greater good of cookiekind. Ranging from healing many from a vicious plague, to protecting those being attack by dangerous creatures.
Because of this, most Ancient Cookies ended up getting their Soul Jam when they're around their Early-20s to Mid-30s. Sometimes even when the Ancient Cookie is a teenager, but that's more rare compared to the former.
Dark Choco Watanabe and Clover Hayashi are the ones who got their Soul Jams the earliest.
The former earned it when he's 13-years old, by risking his life to fight the Licorice Sea and to protect the cookies in his father's kingdom.
While the latter earned it sometime after his mother and aunt were declared missing (he was 11-years old at the time), stepping up to the task to be a crowned prince.

Beast Cookies 💎
Cookies that fall under this category have the same method as the Legendary Cookies in terms of gaining their Soul Jam. Although they earn it when they're 15-years old instead of 7-years old.
Unfortunately 4/5 of these cookies lost their way at some point, with Fleur De Sel Biblica being physically corrupted against their will.
What was left of Fleur De Sel was them being split into two. The physical part becoming Silent Salt Lucifer, and the spiritual/mental part being reincarnated into Sugar Swan Estrada.

Other Cookies 🎀
Cookies that fall under this category are normal cookies who grew a strong bond and eventually married a Legendary/Ancient/Dragon. The method is similar to that of an Ancient Cookie, but a little easier.
The cookie doesn't earn the Soul Jam immediately after marriage, but instead need to wait 90 Days until being gifted one. More specifically they ended up proving to retain the genuine amount of trust they have with the one they grew close to in the first place.
Surprisingly it was almost a complete success, with many married to a Soul Jam User being true to the one they love. With only two failed cookies, interestingly enough.

Note: Cookies with a Soul Jam can still crumble (die in Cookie Terms), but in one of the two moments.
Either their Soul Jam shatters or their light fades away, causing that cookie to immediately crumble.