𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐀𝐂𝐄

"Karma is a tricky thing if you kill an angel

"Karma is a tricky thing if you kill an angel... you can have your wings."

S U M M A R Y

Sent from the heavens above and is landed on the green, rocky terrestrial planet called earth. She landed into the mountains of Great Britain and was forced into hiding. Years later found by former CIA Station Chief Kate Laswell thus taken in as her adoptive daughter.

From travelling all the way from above to a planet filled with dangerous activity around the globe - all she wants is peace and to save the planet; becoming a soldier.

Graduating top in her classes following in her mother's footstep's. She joins the Royal Navy

Becoming Admiral of the Fleet taking senior rank of the Royal Navy, and later Commander of the Shadow company. Until she learns the team's true intentions and quits.

Having enough of the chaos and destruction is sent into hiding with the orders of her mother.

Later in 2010 she learns about the terror groups throughout of Urzikstan and intends to put an end to it. With the help of her close friend and ally and founder of the ULF: Farah Karim whom she saved as a child along with her brother Hadir Karim.

Until years later after the defeat of General Barkov, is contacted by her mother about her next upcoming 'mission'. Requested by members of the SAS; Captain John Price and Sergeant Kyle Garrick who urgently request her help to put a stop to all the madness happing all around the world.

Unaware what the teams' true intentions are and what is about to occur?

"And if love be madness, may I never find sanity again."

"Though soulmates

aren't looking for you,

they will

find you."

🜸✩✩⁂🜸🜸

WARNINGS!!

MATURE RATING

STRONG LANGUAGE AND GRAPHIC CONTENT WILL OCCUR; VIOLENCE, BLOOD AND GORE. MATURE HUMOR, SUGGESTIVE THEMES AND SEXUAL CONTENT. (INCLUDING FLUFF AND SMUTT ETC."

MATURE THEMES SUCH AS HARASSMENT, TRAUMA AND MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES IS INCLUDED.

D I S C L A I M E R /F A C T S

For this story I know soulmates aren't in the franchise. But for the purpose of this story each member; John, Gaz, Ghost and Soap. Each have their own marks for the reader that show there soulmates. Also non of them will have sexual relations with their teammates unlike the reader. They are Heterosexual.

Sorry for anyone who wanted differently. If that is not for anyone's taste then this isn't the story for you. However the reader is asexual and pansexual, she likes everyone and doesn't understand the concept of sex until later throughout the story *cough* Johnny *cough.

Unlike human relationships, soulmates tend to fall in love much quicker. Becoming more possessive and obsessive of their other half *cough* *cough* Johnny.

Meaning emotions such as jealousy will occur when they spend time around anyone other than them, especially any males. But if a person has more than one soulmate, that means they also grow protective off the readers other half's.

Specifically Price who will look at the boys as his sons while the rest will see the others as brothers. They can also sense the reader's emotions and feelings, thus the same her mates.

Also for the purpose of this storyline. The reader doesn't instantly fall in love with the boys when they are children. Nope. That's weird. 

They watch over them like a real guardian angel and protector such as; caring, protecting and helping them e.t.c

The reader doesn't fall for them until she visits them years later. Once they have grown older and over time begins to fall in love with them and so forth.

I hope I didn't confuse anyone. You'll get the hang of the plot when you keep reading.

Anyway I hope anyone who's reading this enjoys and will try to update as soon as possible. Hopefully when I'm not busy with work.