Mary

The minute I closed the door behind Jude, I didn't know what to do. What was he doing here? I mean I know he is friends with Kylian but I didn't even think that he might know me or even know where I live!

-Look I ... I need to talk to you.

+Okay..?

-I...

*Pizza delivery!

Oh shoot I forgot about the pizza!

+Sorry I have to get that.

-Yeah, yeah sure no problem.

I took my wallet, paid the delivery guy, and took the pizza.

+Sorry about that.

-No problem! Pepperoni?

+Mushrooms with extra cheese.

-So a sad pizza.

+Kind of.

I put the pizza on the counter and face Jude again.

+So, you wanted to say something to me.

-Yes, I...

His voice was a little shaky. So he took a deep breath, looked into my eyes, and continued.

- The past couple of months have been some sort of a nightmare for me. Ever since I've met you, I've been drawn to you like a moht to a flame. I didn't want to say anything because I sensed that you and Kylian might have feelings for each other but when I saw the news - and to be honest, I have no idea why he might have done something like that- I couldn't hold my feelings any longer.
I know it may come as a bit of a shock to you because we never talk to each other or anything else and you may have thought that I didn't even notice you but I have. I have noticed a beautiful, smart, and kind woman whom I have been dying to tell how I feel but I didn't want to ruin whatever was between you and Kylian. But now that this happened, I knew if I didn't tell you now, I would regret it for the rest of my life.

I couldn't believe my ears. JUDE BELLINGHAM, Has feelings for ME.

+ Jude ...I ...

My voice was shaking and my brain was frozen.

- No, I don't want you to answer me right now. Just please... think about it for a while.

He said and came closer. His eyes were still locked to mine. Then he kissed my cheek so softly and whispered near my ear "See you later Mary Evans."
And left, without knowing what kind of bomb he just dropped!