Kylian

I could finally get out of the press conference after they came and forced me to go and answer some questions. I was finally free to go after Mary and talk to her.
As I arrived at my car and was about to get in, another car’s lights brightened from the other side of the parking lot and then turned off just in a second. Then someone came out of the car. I couldn’t see who that person was clearly at first because the lights made my eyes hurt but when they adjusted back to normal again, I saw who he was. Huntzbergur.

-Good Evening Golden Boy.

+What the hell are you doing in here?

-Just came by for a friendly visit.

He said it with an evil smirk on his face.

+To whom?

-Well, you of course my man.

I turned around and ignored him.

-I came to warn you!

I stopped.

-Do not go after that girl.

I turned back to him with a dead look on my face.

+Who said that I am going after someone?

-Oh come on man, I thought that I already told you that I have people here working for me. You must’ve really underestimated what I am capable of.

I couldn’t think of anyone. Everyone at the club hated that guy.

+Why do you care about that?

-Oh I don’t give a shit about that girl. I just want to make her pay for taking what is not hers.

+OMG, are you still talking about that job?

-It was not just a job she took from me. She took my reputation, my status, and my connections that I worked my butt off to gain.

+You ruined all of that yourself before Mary took your job. It has nothing to do with her.

-No, but I could have my job back if she hadn’t shown up.

This man is un-freaking-believable! I wanted to punch him where it counts but time was ticking and I had to get to Mary.

+I don’t give a shit about your craziness

I said as I was about to sit in my car.

-Do you care about her?

I stopped and gave him a death stare.

-Ah, so you do.

I closed the door and stood next to it.

+What do you want?

-For you to never go near her again.

+Or what?

-Or she will lose her reputation, her name, and maybe even her life.

+You nasty piece of shit.

I said as I approached him and took his collar.

+What do you want from her?

He smirked.

-I want her to lose what is precious to her. I’ve seen the way she looks at you… and I think I’m right.

Suddenly the only image that crossed my mind was her beautiful smile. She was the reason that I could feel peace in my chaotic life. I didn’t want to let her go. But if losing her meant saving her, I had no choice.

-You don’t want to fight with me Kylian. Trust me.

I hesitated…I didn’t want Mary to get hurt.

+If I ever see you near her again, you won’t live to see the light of the next day.

-Deal.

I let go of his collar as he grinned at me. I was fighting myself so hard to not punch him in the face. So I walked back to my car and left. I didn’t know where I wanted to go or what to do anymore. I felt that a part of me just died.