A/N | Welcome (Back)!

October 10, 2024

Hello There!

Welcome, readers, to the second continuation of Tales of Argante, The Heart and Soul of Champions!

This is the second novel of my first-time-ever-fanfiction series, Tales of Argante, based on the fandom Tales of Arcadia: Trollhunters & Wizards by Guillermo del Toro.

I am so excited to share what I have in store for you and our main character, Liz Walker, as we continue her journey with the Trollhunters after introducing her to the world of Tales of Arcadia. There is so much I want to reveal about our Guardian, but of course, you would have to wait and see. 

Before you begin reading, please be aware that this is a first-time fanfic that is constantly being revised with improved writing and edited/additional scenes as the series progresses. This will be a slow ongoing process until the series is completed, so please read at your own risk of sanity. 

If you choose to proceed, thank you for your patience and understanding. I always want to give you my best, even if I get preoccupied with my personal and work life. 

If you enjoy the story, please support me by voting, commenting, adding this story to your reading list, or following me on my social links. Also, if you have any questions, you can direct message me. 

Again, thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you enjoy it as much as I did writing it.

Stay safe, stay healthy, and keep on reading! < 3

– Miss_Nightingale