bio + prologue

Issei Hyoudou

age: 14 (before Island), 17 (after Island).

powers: none.

abilities: enhanced survival instincts, enhanced agility, speaks all tribal and humanoid tongues, speaks to animals of all sizes, enhanced senses and a sharp bite.

weapons: spears, club, bow and arrows, sling, tomahawk, blowpipe.

allies: his Grandparents, his adopted tribe, his pack and Skyranu.

clan: Hyoudou Clan (former), the Rainforest Futa Clan (current).

backstory: Issei had it bad, his school kept failing him, his peers beating him up and his family, minus his grandparents, favored his siblings, Basara and Miwa, over him. things took a turn for the worst when on a cruise, Gorou, his father, pushed him off the ship in front of the horrified ORC, sure they dislike Issei, but the girls never wished death on him, Kiba told him to avoid the current leading to some island, he never heard Kiba properly and assumed the Island was a safe haven out of the ocean, only to discover the nightmare truly begin as when night falls, feral eyes and demonic screeches fill the jungle with fear but he discovered what it feels like to have a family when a tribe of Homo Hermaphrodites, an all intersex subspecies of humans found him injured in the jungle and almost eaten by a Deinosuchus, a family of three, having lost their oldest daughter/sister to the same beast. skittish at first, Issei started to get used to being around people again, he might the Great Uniter that will save the land from Extirua and other threats.

Prologue.

[earth, 65,000,000 years ago]

we see a migrating herd of Triceratops, Ornithomimids, Hadrosaurs and massive Sauropods eating plants, nesting and fighting rivals for mating rights, then out of the blue, a massive Snakelike creature with Dilophosaurus crests and skeletal arms that have long 3 claws like scythes roaring at the jungle as a large, winged creature with a thrill that has three horns, stegosaurus spines on his back and an ankylosaurus tail swoops in and fights him throughout the clearing.

???: you can never win, Skyranu, i will not stop until i rule this planet!

Skyranu: I'll never surrender this shared paradise to you, Wyrm of Extinction Extirua.

Extirua: HAHA, as you see, i, the Dragon God of extinction, will always find a way!!

until they see the meteor in the sky, indicating that the Great End is coming in 2 weeks, the two dragons decided to have their only truce as they terraformed an underwater volcano into a large island as countless dinosaur species entered the borders of said island that would be known as Edenark.

the day arrived as the meteor finally crashed into the planet as the island was protected by the power of Life and Extinction working together.

then during the Age of Mammals, many species of megafauna migrated to Edenark as the climate was changing massively while the last few animal species escaped mankind in an effort to avoid extinction.