another day, another beating

[Kuoh, millions of years later]

Issei was sleeping in his room as his alarm clock was ringing, but he kept on sleeping until Mako and Kenji, the Hyoudou's cat and dog, rushed in and scratched and bit him to wake him up, causing the boy to jump out the bed screaming.

Issei: OW, WHAT THE FUCK MAKO-CHAN AND KENJI-CHAN!? 

Mako hisses at him while showing the boy the time on his clock, causing Issei to have a quick shower and miss breakfast as he ran to the bus as it was driving to the Kyoto fossil dig site that are owned by members of the Global Paleontology Society, an organization known for digging out finds that were discovered in places other scientists never reached, the students of the bus groaned that the pervert was coming along as Akeno opened the window as she reaches for Issei's hands.  

Akeno: WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG!

Issei: Miwa's cat, that's why!

as he just grabbed her hands as the bus entered a tunnel, Rias then looks at the students as they were doing their own thing, Koneko was eating her treats as Kiba was reading a novel as Asia, Irina and Xenovia were praying to God. 

Issei: another day, another beating.

Rias: come on Hyoudou, things might be different this time.

Issei: example?

Kiba: damn, I've seen goths smile better.

Issei: there's no goths in Kuoh Academy.

Akeno: cheer up Ise-kun, we're going to see some dinosaur bones, oh never mind, ever since we moved in, you less of a perv and more like me.

this caused the boy to look at her with anger, replying that they have nothing in common at all, saying that they moved into his house because of his siblings, nothing more, nothing less, causing the girls to feel saddened by the fact that Gorou and Miki neglect him for Basara and Miwa Hyoudou.

Koneko: if this keeps going, we might as well call Child Protection on them.

Asia: Don't say that stuff, Basara-senpai always says that Issei was a pervert who was a troublemaker. 

Rias: Asia, I've seen his room, it's all empty, hell, i don't think he was treated good at all.

[Kyoto Dig Site]

many fossil finders were digging the ground up, searching for anything good, then the bus arrived with the teens in it.

the lead paleontologist, Dr Kousei Kirigaya, welcomes them to his dig site, as the kids exit the bus, they listen to the history teacher Tomoe Gato as she tells the students to group up as the site could be hazardous if they're not too careful. Issei was unlucky that he was partnered with Matsuda and Motohama as the Duo always get him into trouble for being perverted.

unbeknownst to them, a brown dog with unique tattoos and a black snack with wounds where its arms should have been, were watching Issei with pity and disgust, why would a boy be blamed for something any teenager normally does, the snake slithers through the bushes to look closer at the scene as the dog walks after him as well. 

Motohama: this is gonna be so good, one more strike and Issei's done for.

Matsuda: yeah, all we need to do is blame him for our shit. 

this conversation made the dog's tail stiff and growl while the snake puffs up in preparation to bite one of these fuckers.

Issei: leave me alone you two, you're nothing but a duo of dogs.

both: WHY YOU-- 

as they prepare to beat him up, the dog rushed in and bit Matsuda in the butt, causing him to scream in pain as Motohama tries to free his buddy using an iron stick, the snake coiled around his legs and hisses at the terrified pervert. 

Motohama: *terrified* WHAT THE FUCK, SSSSSSSSNNNNNAAAAAAAAKKKKKEEE!!!

Matsuda: DON'T LEAVE ME BRO, THAT MUTT'S GONNA EAT ME!!

the dog then corners the bald boy as he faints from the shock of the attack, then the dog walks up to Issei, giving him a nod as it ran off into the bushes as the class ran to the site as Motohama tells them that a snake and dog tag teamed them. 

Aika: are you sure that's real and not an excuse for your perversion?

Motohama: it's dead set real, a dog and snake came out of nowhere and attacked us, tell him buddy.

but issei was in his own thoughts, his two harassers were about to put him in trouble until a snake and a dog rush them to protect him.

Issei: what are we talking about again.

Katase; using animals as an excuse to peep at us like always.

[later that evening] 

the two animals were walking together as no one was looking and they morphed into a young man wearing a senior year school uniform and an old man wearing a teacher's outfit with long sleeve and gloves, these are the Ancient Dragon Gods Skyranu and Extirua.

Extirua: for a destructive species of primate, that boy is surely a diamond in the rough as you say, Skyranu?

Skyranu: that boy was not their leader, he's a victim of hatred, not even the Mountain Futas were this bad to their young.

Extirua laughed at his rival, then he said that the Cannibal Futa clan of the Dead Spine Mountains eat their own without a second thought.

Extirua: what about those other Futa Clans? the Grasslanders would sacrifice him to their god, the Highlanders would make him work tirelessly, don't get me started on the coastal tribe, the Deserters would leave him to rot under the sun, which tribe do you think would take him in? 

Skyranu: to a mother who grieves for her Firstborn taken from her by River-Maw.

E: the crocodile? (laughs) you're a comedian, her mate will kill him.

S: i beg to differ.

as they watch Issei enter his room and sleep in his bed, hoping things will get better.