Meeting the Tribe.

there was no doubt, Issei is in a village of unknown origins and is surrounded by a group of Futanari, who are staring at him with curiosity, as they take a step forward, Issei tried to run to the left as he landed in the hot springs, making him see the full body of the bathing warriors, causing him to scream and close his eyes as Magira runs after him.

Magira: I am so sorry for this girls, come back child.

he then ran into the Elders as they look at him with disdain, one of them grabbed Issei and looked closer, only to discover he wasn't a Futa at all

Elder 1: HUMAN, RABID HUMAN, THEY'RE HERE TO KILL US!

Elder 2: you heard Kamo, LET'S KICK HIS ASS!

as the elders began some warrior ritual with spears, swords, axes and clubs banging their shield together as Issei stood frozen, witnessing his own demise.

Issei: well, fuck my life.

that was when Magira grabbed him and carried him as Kamo, Wicca, Raka, Kol and Mykara frown at Magira intervening.

Kamo: why are you protecting him, he belongs to the grave like the humans before him.

Magira: no Kamo, I'm not letting a single one of you get your hands on my son.

Kol: first you lose one, then you take a man cub into your life? Chief Xarani will hear about this.

???: hear about what Kol?

then she roars out of fright as Xarani enters the room, wearing a cloak with stitched animal and plant material while having a headdress made from antlers of medium sized deer, wondering what's going on. 

Xarani: so, it is true, Shuriki did save a boy's life, the kid seems to be beyond the island.

Raka: beyond our island, where Juzo comes from!?

hearing that name causes Issei to look at Xarani, surprised that his grandfather went to the island before.

Issei: you know Juzo, my grandpa?

Xarani: yes, he helped us understand with his two languages, I am Xarani, leader of this clan.

Issei then says his name to the elders, who just stare at him while Magira hugs him, then Sharaki arrives as she sees the boy in her mate's arms.

Sharaki: what's going on here Magira, Chieftain.

Magira: our child has been seeing the elders, introducing himself to them

Sharaki: look love, it's been two moons since Aga's spirit was freed, having another in our life this soon, we don't even know where he lived, damn, even his pack might be worried for his wellbeing.

then Issei felt his shirt getting ripped off by none other than Shuriki herself, revealing scars from years of abuse and neglect, causing all the Futas in the room to look at him closer. 

Wicca: scars, from a previous battle?

Raka: from these scars made by who he fought, people from an enemy clan would be an answer.

Shuriki: no, as i healed him, he keeps saying 'dad, mom, please don't hurt me, i didn't mean to' repeatedly.

this made Magira angry, his own family group has neglected and abused him to the point of being skittish around people.

Magira: they're no better than our enemies, NO ONE GETS AWAY WITH THIS!

as many of the Futas started to roar in fury, Xarani notices Issei on the ground covering his ears in fear, this causes her to get Magira's attention, who changed her anger into concern as she hugs him.

Magira: don't fear us, we're angry at your old family, not you.

as she comforts him more, Magira carries him to her hut, where Kiri waits for them as she killed a large boar.

Kiri: how was he mothers?

Sharaki: he was skittish child, from this day on, he'll be living with us from now on as one of us.

Kiri: what's his name?

Magira: his name's Issei, meaning honest in his people's tongue.

Kiri: Issei, that's a name i never knew of.

after they had eaten the meat, the family dozed off as Magira sung a lullaby that made Issei sleep well, Sharaki smiled as this song was heard the day when she first met Magira, the Rainforest Futas being angry that she was allowed to stay with them after saving her from a Leomata, one of the yokai related to the Nekomata.