the Island.

[somewhere in the jungle]

the break of dawn was misty, as birds were doing their usual singing as monkeys swing in the trees, insects buzz around as flowers open for the bugs to pollinate and we see a village made of wood and stone as we see one of man's forgotten relatives, Homo Hermaphrodites, also known by others as Futanari, unlike the ones in most media and far from Intersex humans, the all intersex species was feared by early man not for appearance but for their tall stature, superior strength, monkey like agility, unrivaled intellect and large canines that are like a baboon's, waking up as the adults witness their children either fighting each other or waking the grumpy elders of their tribe up as one tween walked too close to one of them as the hag roars at her while doing a mock charge, scaring the girl to her mothers.

Elder: you better keep your cub away from us (bares gums at them).

Mother 1: Raka, is that anyway to treat our daughter?

Mother 2: yeah, lighten up mother, this is our latest generation of warriors

Raka: warriors, don't make me laugh, Karu and Silga have become complete pests ever since---

then the old Futa chases after her twin Granddaughters for eating her berries, shouting out that one day she'll hide them really good as she swears by it.

while there was commotion, we see a gray haired, stocky, muscular Futa, around her late 30s, was checking up on her mate, a beautiful individual who had black hair, arms that reach her knees, decorating a grave of her first child as another one, who was giving her some lilies.

Daughter: what's gonna happen mama?

Mother: don't worry, Sharaki will hunt Gawrak down to her last breath.

Sharaki: i know that the wounds are fresh, Magira, but our little Kiri is a strong warrior, just like Aga.

Magira: ever since he swam upstream, days have become darker than night, i see her calling out to us, screaming for help but...but.

then Magira cried into her mate's shoulder, who clenches her fist, from her exile from her old clan to the loss of her daughter, hoping to find peace on this savage land.

[the beach]

Issei woke up as he sees an entire coastline of jungle, he walked around searching for any supplies but to his dismay, there was none.

Issei: DAMMIT, is there anything that a fourteen-year-old like me to GET A DECENT FEED! 

he yelled at the top of his lungs, scaring many birds as he enters the jungle, searching for food, if there's any at all.

[small timeskip, Issei POV]

I've been walking for hours until i see a rabbit, finally, i chased that little bastard right to his warren and grabbed the furry rodent and bite its neck, but then i felt like i was being watched, then it dawned on me, night has begun and whatever the fuck is watching me, it woke up.